Part 1 : Betrayel

Lucy : oh hey Natsu

Natsu : Lucy can we talk alone outside ?

Lucy : sure Natsu

At south gate park

Natsu : lucy now that Lisanna's back I want her in my team and not you .

Lucy : But I've been training for 3 months I have requip magic , Celestial magic and I can use wings too so you wouldn't have to save me all the time !

Natsu : but you complain on everything we do weakling so that's telling me that you shouldn't be in my team or in fairy tail weakling.

Lucy : !

Natsu : leave

Lucy : we're supposed to be nakama and yet you treat me like I did something to you , I saved you sometimes too .

Natsu : I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE LEAVE WEAKLING

Lucy : ( goes to pack her bags but gets stopped by Natsu )

Natsu : one more move and you'll regret it

Lucy : regret what I'm just going to pack my bags.

Natsu : ( gets angry ) FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST

Lucy : NATSU STOP

Natsu : MAKE ME WEAKLING , BY THE WAY YOU WERE A REPLACEMENT FOR LISANNA FROM THE VERY START.

Lucy : ( bleeds on the floor intentionally )

Natsu : ( erases Lucy's guild mark ) if you come back to the guild I will kill you . ( vanishes )

little did Natsu know a certain half human half dragon slayer has seen everything before hand and took Lucy somewhere to get healed after putting the argument on tape knowing that he'll make the biggest mistake and lie to his comrades in his guild hall.

uh oh what will fairy tail do when they hear a lie that Natsu has told them who will save Lucy when they find out the truth from this person read my next part of the story to find out.

sorry that it's so short

End of part 1