Am I Jealous?

I briskly walked to class not wanting to deal with anyone or anything right now.I took my usual seat at the and there were two more empty seats each on both of my sides. The bell rang and I relaxed as our new History teacher walked into the class. He was about to speak when the door flew open and in came Justin and THE NEW GIRL?! What the fu-
"Ah you most be the new student" the teacher said and she nodded. "What is your name?" The teacher asked. " Uh uh" she looked around the classroom scanning the students of all the girls drooling over Justin and all the boys probably imagining her naked and then her gaze fell on me who probably had as much as expression as a wall. She quickly looked away and faced th class."Belle. Belle Johnson" she said with a huge smile on her that I just wanted to wipe off of it. Ugh! Even her name is beautiful and to make it worse. Her first name MEANS beautiful. That's it I give up." Well welcome Belle. There are two seats in the back that you may sit in" he motioned for them to go and they nodded and started to walk towards me. Oh. My. God. Both of them sat down on both of my sides and I mentally cursed myself for choosing this seat. She said "hi" and I said "hey" and he said "hey" and I said "hi" ..... silence. Awkward. The teacher came to the front and said " Hello. I am your History teacher for this senior year and I hope this class will make progress. I am Mr.zodiac and it is nice to meet all of you." He went and sat behind his desk and said " Now to kick off the starting of school let's do a project shall we?" The class groaned. "And you will be in groups of three" the class groaned even louder. Oh no." Okay so I will call out all three names and you will come up with your partners to collect the information that you will be given for the project" I officially hate this teacher now." Okey here we go. Lisa ,Gordon and Gabe. Gabrielle, Noah and Aiden. Jonah,Isaac and Belle."yyyyaaaaayyyy.I mentally did a happy dance." Oh no wait sorry it's Bella" and I mentally cried."Justin, Chloe and Belle"and my entire world came crashing down.we collected the papers and the bell rang."the due dates are on the papers" Mr. Zodiac yelled as evreyone left class to go to their other session. Justin and Belle came running to me. "Hey c um is it okay if Belle and I come to your house after school to work on the project? "Justin asked ." Uh yeah sure" I faked a smile. "Okay we'll see you there" he said and he kissed my cheek. I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing and I literally ran to next session.

School was finally over and I went hometo find a note on the kitchen counter. I knew that it would be a notw from her saying that she wouldn't be home tonight. I sighed and walked past the note. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and had a shower. I put on a high waisted shorts , a tight tank top and a pink hoodie with the words swag at the back. I did my hair in a messy bun ,threw on some sketchers and started to pack out my books for the history project. I wore no makeup because I was going to do some cardio when we were finished with the project. The door bell rang and I sighed and ran to it. There stood Belle and Justin. "Can we come in " Justin asked. "Sure" I said they walked in and I closed the door. "Wow your house is beautiful! " Belle said. "Thank you" i said.
*2 hours later*
It's been two goddamn hours,we've only reached half way through the project and these two have done is flirt with each other and now Justin is tickling Belle and she's laughing like a maniac. "Uh excuse me guys uh I have to use the bathroom" I said they both nodde and carried on with what they're doing. I felt the sudden urge to smack Belle but I didn't. I got up and got inside of my bathroom. I closed the door and slid down with my back against it. Why is it that everytime they're together I feel like this ? Am I jealous ?

Tell me what you think about this chapter. :)