Brantley and the boys Pt.2

Start from the beginning

" Way to go man?" Ben said to me. I was about to say something when Isaac and Rocky walked into the living room.

" Brant, I'm only wearing my sanders. Is that okay?" Is asked me. I looked at him.

" Sure is dude. Y'all ready to go and see mama?" I asked them.

" Yes!" They both yelled at me. I smiled at them.

" Get you asses in the truck then." I said to them. They both ran out of the house. I got up and looked down at Ben.

" You coming?" I asked him.

" Oh, I'm allowed to see this woman you have been talking about for the past 3 weeks now." Ben asked me. Yes, I have been texting Ben a lot and I told him a few things about Katie and the boys. I told him about what Martin did. Come on he is my best friend in this whole world.

" Get up, you sorry ass?" I said to him, walking to the front door. Ben and I got in the truck and I pulled out of the driveway.

All the way to the café, Isaac and Rocky sang songs on the radio. Ben was playing the drums for them. I tried to sing with them, but it was better to listen to them do it.

We pulled up to the café and we got out of the truck. The look on the boys faces made my day. They really do love there mother and that makes me happy.

We walked in and saw there was a lot of people eating, drinking coffee's, and talking. I found us a table and we walked over to it. We all sat down.

" This is a nice place?" Ben said to me. I looked at him and shook my head at him.

" Yes it is. I just hope Katie likes it?" I said to him. I was looking around her, and I couldn't see here no where.

" Where's mama at Brant?" Isaac asked me. I looked over at him.

" I don't know son. She might be on brake?" I said to the boys. They just kept looking around for there mother. I looked over at Ben and was about to say something when a waitress came over.

" Hello, I'm Lynn what could I get you men to drinks?" The older woman asked us.

" Is Katie here or is she on brake?" I asked her.

" Katie Hall, blonde hair, short?" The older woman asked me.

" Yes it is. I have her sons with me." I told the older woman.

" Well she is on 20 minute brake. She is sitting outside. Would you like for me to go and get her." Lynn asked me. I looked up at the older woman.

" Yes please. That would be nice of you?" I said to her.

" Sure will. Do me a favor. Write down what kind of soda's you all want. We have Ice cream milk shakes as well." Lynn told me.

" What kind?" Rocky asked her.

" Sweetie we have it all." She said to the boys.

" Banana." They both said.

" Yes we do." Lynn said to them.

" Brantley please." Rocky asked me. I looked at them both.

" 2 banana shakes and a Pepsi for me." I said to her.

" Coffee. Black." Ben told her.

" I'll go and get Kate for you all." Lynn said to us. After Lynn walked back into the kitchen, I looked over at the boys.

" So what would you all like to do today?" I asked them.

" Can we play at the park." Rocky asked me.