Thirty-Nine

*Chan's P.O.V*

There's something wrong, the scent is different. I smelled Seungcheol's hyung scent once again and I'm pretty sure he's not our hyung.

"Chan, I don't think that's your hyung." Jungkook hyung told me and I nodded my head.

Jungkook hyung and I have been looking at a camera that's attached in one of the trees. We just couldn't figure it out.

"We still have to find Junhui and Minghao." Jisoo hyung sighed and everyone nodded their heads.

"We'll find Junhui." Jaebum hyung said and their members nodded their heads.

"What about Minghao?" Mingyu hyung asked.

"Don't worry, Namjoon and his group will be looking for them. We already planned this before coming here and get you guys." Mark hyung explained and Mingyu hyung sighed in relief.

"We'll be going."

*Third persons P.O.V*

Both Jaebum's and Namjoon's groups all transformed and ran off to look for Junhui and Minghao. Back where Sang Jae and Seungcheol are, they're both unconscious.

Chan was with Eun Hee when one guy came and attacked Chan. Eun Hee shouted and gained their attentions. All his hyungs got angry and attacked the guy but they were too late. The attack wasn't that bad, Chan now had a scratch on his left side of the face.

Everyone walked towards Chan, even Soo Ah and looked at his face, Eun Hee was a crying mess. She misses her parents, all the girls did, except for Hye Jin. Chan explained something to them and Soo Ah didn't believe what he said and she finally realised that Seungcheol wasn't his Seungcheol.

Before engine could say anything, the guy left with a sly smile on his face. Soonyoung had too realised that she is not her mate. And punched the living day lights out of the person. Girl or not, he'll still do it.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

"I can't believe I fell for their trick!" I growled and messed up my hair.

"Soonyoung hyung, we kind of all did. But you really got to be careful and think first it was really her. Maybe you just really miss her that you didn't realise that it's not her." Seokmin said.

"Aish!" I shouted and punched the tree next to me, I sensed that everyone flinched.

"I hope Namjoon hyung and his group have found Minghao." Hansol mumbled.

"I'm sure they'll find him." Jihoon said sitting down.

"If you're finding Sang Jae and Seungcheol, follow the path and you'll see them."

"Who was that?" Seungkwan asked.

"Should we go?" Hye Jin asked walking near the path that the person said.

"If it's the only way where we can find them." I said shrugging my shoulders. Rae Seok wouldn't stop crying and Hansol is doing everything that he can to stop her from crying. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Rae Seok, after we find them, we'll get away from here and go back to where we live and make sure nothing happens again."

Rae Seok nodded her head and Hansol just smiled at me. I smiled back and ruffled his hair.

"I think this is the right path." Hye Jin said.

"How would you know?" I asked my eyebrows knitted.

"Look at the footsteps. They're Sang Jae eonni's foot." Hye Jin said tracing the footsteps on the path.

"How did you know?" Jihoon asked with a curious voice.