2NE1

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

We were now all walking home, quiet. We just finished eating and destroying stuff in the restaurant so Seungcheol hyung needed to pay. We got into so much trouble that he separated us, Eun Hee, Rae Seok, Hye Jin, Soo Ah and I from the guys.

"This sucks." Hye Jin said stomping her feet like a little kid.

"Why do you and Soonyoung oppa have to argue so much about a little thing that you two broke an expensive base in the restaurant!?" Soo Ah said throwing her hands up in the air in frustration.

"You and Soonyoung oppa should just be the one punished! Not all of us!" Eun Hee said shouting so the guys could hear her.

"Yeh!" They all shouted.

"Seungcheol hyung! Listen to Eun Hee! She's right though!" Chan said agreeing.

"You guys.." I said looking behind to them and shook my head.

"You guys suck. It's not only us who broke the vase. Seokmin, Seungkwan and Soonyoung literally broke their toilet, the door, glasses just everything they see and touch breaks! You're just like Namjoon hyung!" I said crossing my arms and looked at the three.

"Oh yeah...we're sorry about that." Seokmin said rubbing the back of his neck avoiding eye contact with me.

"Guys, just shut your mouth. We're almost home, arasseo?" Seungcheol hyung said and we all nodded our heads.

We're now in front of the mansion. Jisoo hyung walked towards the gate to open them, but he keeps on touching his pockets looking for something.

'Don't tell me..'

"I think I lost the keys.."

"Mwoh!?" Jeonghan hyung said.

"Aigo." Seungkwan said shaking his head.

"I told you, you should've gave the keys to me." Seungkwan said flipping his so long hair.

"Or me!" Seokmin added.

"Or me, too!" Soonyoung said walking over to Seokmin and Seungkwan to put both his arms around them.

"Don't worry. I can climb up and open the gate." Eun Hee said shrugging her shoulders.

"What? But it's like...so high. Probably higher than my grades to be honest." Soo Ah said looking up.

"Eonni, I always climb up trees remember?" Eun Hee said giggling and started climbing up.

"Wah daebak. Chan, take care of her." Mingyu said looking at Eun Hee who looks like spider man, but a girl version.  As if they read my mind, Minghao said,

"She looks like spider man, but a girl version."

"You read my mind buddy."

"I'm half wolf." Minghao said looking at me weirdly.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. I heard Soonyoung laugh at me but I chose to ignore him.

"Oh right."

"Babo."

I turned to my left to look at Soonyoung who was smirking at me. I sent him a death glare. I was about to say something when I heard a click.

"It's open, you guys. Let's get inside, I'm sleepy." Junhui hyung said and we all walked inside, going to our own rooms but I walked straight to the kitchen to look for milk.

"What are you doing?"

I turned around to see Soonyoung standing with his arms crossed across his chest. I put down the glass of milk half finished.