|| Dreams and Visions ||

( Steven's PoV )

I jolted awake to the sound of something falling on the floor. Wanting to know what caused it, I pushed the covers off of me and slipped out of bed.  I looked around to find ____ on the floor.

' Oh, she must of fallen off the couch ' I thought.

Suddenly, her gem projected a image, similar to a movie screen. I looked at it, and it started to move. ____ was running  toward a ship, she turned around, and I saw it.

Her gem had massive cracks in it, and it looked like she was barely holding her form. She turned back around to enter a ship that was nearby. As the ship started to go away. Gem weapons started to hit the ship. Judging by the failing state of the ship, it was doing massive damage. Suddenly, the ship went into space. ____ seamed relived. But when the ship started to beep and flashing lights started showing, a sound could be heard.

I looked down to see ____ tossing and turning in her sleep.

" No.... no... not again... NO! "

I dashed down the stared to lift her up.

" ______ , wake up! Your having a nightmare. _____! "

She jolted awake, looked around, and then started to cry.

" Steven... It was horrible.. I... I... "

I cut her off by hugging her tightly.

" It's okay ..."

" I'm here for you "

Word count : 226