Chapter 3

Rosalie's eyes were filled with tears that would never fall. She opened her mouth and began yelling rubbish at Edward about how could he have left me. Honestly, I just thought she was being a drama queen. If she cared so much, why hadn't she stopped Edward from leaving before?

After Rosalie's little rant finished, I continued to stare at the Cullen's emotionlessly, easily hiding the inner turmoil I was experiencing. "Now that that's done with, could you please explain why you are here?" I asked.

Without giving anybody a chance to start, Alice launched into a story about how Aro had invited them to come see me. She also kept swearing that they hadn't known it was me.

Sighing, I tried to ease myself into a more comfortable position. Unfortunately, that was a little hard to do with chains around your wrists that no vampire could break. Edward, seeing what I was trying to do, took a step toward me. Immediately, I stopped. "Don't you dare come near me," I growled animalistically.

He stopped in his tracks and stared at me with sadness. Not being able to stand looking him in the eyes, I started yelling for Aro to come down. I would rather be near him or Jane the bitch, than with the Cullen's.

"ARO!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The entire family stared at me in shock, finally realizing how deep my hate for them went.

Suddenly, thee door flew open, and there stood Aro in all his glory. Note the sarcasm.

"I'm ready," I said in a monotone voice.

He smirked evilly before motioning for the guard to take the Cullen's out. Edward on the other hand resisted, pushing, yelling, and basically causing a hassle. He lost the fight. The door slammed shut behind them, leaving me all alone with the king of the Volturi. Even after 2 centuries, I hated being alone with him.

Smirking wickedly down at me, he descended with his unsated wrath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a little short, but it's better than nothing, right? I apologize for taking so long, but I've had tests attacking me left and right.

Please vote and comment.