E POV Chapter 1

We all stood in the throne room. Carlisle reminiscing, Esme's motherly decorating part dieing to decorate, Emmet imagining all the pranks he could play on the guard, Jasper missing his history of war books, Alice dieing to go shopping, and Rosalie being selfish as ever.

You might wonder what I was doing. To answer your question, I was trying my best to act happy when in actuality, I was on the brink of death. It had been 250 years since I left Bella and I regretted my decision till this day.

When I looked back on it, I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed. Would we be happily married? Would she have finally realized that I wasn't good for her? All of my question's would never be answered because she was dead. She would never come back. "Hello, Carlisle!" Somebody said. Snapping my head up at a speed only a vampire could achieve, I looked towards the voice. Their stood Aro, in all his vampiric glory. Carlisle's face broke into a smile.

"Aro, long time no see," Carlisle said. Suddenly, Alice jumped forward.

"Hi, I'm Alice!" She basically squealed. " I can see the future and this my mate Jasper." She continued like this, telling him our powers, names, and significant others.

Aro gave us a smile, but somehow it seemed sinister.

"Since you all are staying for at least 3 months, we have a room assigned for each of you. You may pick whichever one you want, but before you do that, I would like to show you what I actually invited you here for. 250 years ago, we found a girl in the town of Forks. Somehow she new of vampires. I saw great potential in her so after having a little fun with her, we changed her. She was unique and powerful. She would have killed us all, had we not managed to restrain her. We brought her to Volterra and have kept her here since." Aro finished.

If I had been human, my face as well as my families, would have been drained of color. Carlisle stared at Aro in a mixture of shock and horror. One thought was running through all our heads. Is it possible that she could have been Bella?

"When will we see her." Carlisle questioned.

"I was thinking now, if you don't mind." He said.

We all nodded our assent, even Rosalie looked intruged.

Leading the way down tunnels and stairs, we finally stopped in front of a door that from the looks of it, even a vampire couldn't break. Suddenly, the entire guard was standing next to us. Throwing open the door, Aro swept into the dungeon. Hot on his heels, we followed him.

Looking around, I saw a figure huddled in the corner. On closer inspection, I saw familiar features. Long brown hair, upper lip slightly to big for the lower, and chocolate brown eyes. My entire families mouths dropped open; one thought running through all our heads.

"Bella," I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So, what do you think of it so far? Well anyways, who watched the Sea of Monsters? Personally, I liked the books better.