"What are you wanting?"

Just as the woman puts her hands to the floor and I think she's done, she suddenly straightens her legs, her butt right before Arthur as he gets quite the view.

This is some crazy R-rated shit right here that I'd rather not want to see.

"Could you...could you please make her stop?" I ask kindly, keeping my eyes on Arthur as the woman begins to fondle her breasts, pushing them together as she stares at me. What the hell is her problem?! This is horrible to watch.

"You don't like what Cherry is doing? I think it's quite beautiful," Arthur comments, grabbing her hips and slamming them down and onto his pants. "Turns me on, and I bet it does to you as well."

I shake my head, wanting to leave as he begins to dry hump her.

Just as I'm about to walk away, Arthur smiles. "You leave and you're left to wonder and go behind lover boy's back even more."

He's right. But is all of this really worth it.

I settle back down into my chair, only to feel my heart jump as the woman (Cherry) is right before me, on her knees, her hands landing on my thighs.

"Cherry is my favorite here."

"A brothel?" I ask, wounding if this is why she's bathed in glitter. Would that make sense?

The woman in the gold goes back to Author, straddling him as she faces me, leaning down as Arthur smiles.

"Not quite, the girls here actually have a choice. Many of them are hiding from the authorities and I offer them shelter for some work."

"Arthur, can we go back to our meeting and can Cherry please not touch me?" I ask kindly, knowing that I really need my answers. I just do not know how much longer I can stay here with these women like this.

"You don't like us?" The golden one asks, looking up at me, her blue eyes giving me the puppy eye look. Goddess I hope to never become one of these women.

"Arthur, I came here for some damn answers!" I snap, pushing Cherry's hands off of my thighs.

She frowns, crawling over to the golden one as they stare at me.

"You came into my turf, Miss Black, meaning you-

"I didn't expect you to have naked women parading around and making me uncomfortable here! I want answers that are simple!"

"I need a payment," Arthur responds, his voice cold as I can sense the atmosphere tense.

Taking in a deep breath, I try and think of something. He doesn't want money, so what is it? Do I need my answers this badly?

I could always ask Zion, I could always ask him for answers. But I've done that, and now, here I am, doubting Zion as I am desperate to know who killed my parents. I could always forget Arthur and just find out a different way, but no warriors of the palace would dare disrespect the Alpha King.

"What do you want?" I ask, watching as a smug smile pull upon his lips.

It's as if this is some order to the girls as Cherry ones back to me, on her knees once more, fingers circling my arms. I don't know what the hell is bout to happen. All I know if I find myself shocked once more as the golden one goes back to dry humping Arthur as she calls him words I'd never say to anyone.

"Miss Black, what do all men want?"

He doesn't want wealth, meaning that should not be my answer.

"Power," I respond as Cherry rests her breasts upon my shut knees, her fingers moving from my arms to play with her nipples. What the hell?! Can't this stop!