Before I even get a chance to slap the guy, he says a sentence that makes me nod and follow, "Arthur wants to see you now, third floor, VIP, golden sofa."

My arm is freed, the boy disappearing into the crowd of dancers. I'm left to myself once again, my feet working on their own account as I reach the stone stairs. As I begin my ascent, I focus on Zion. He's going to be pissed when I head back. If I head back. If he truly did kill my parents... I'll never speak to him again. Hell! I'd go off the radar to stay away from him, and kneeling him, he'll try looking for my no matter what.

As I reach the third floor, I head straight towards an opening section where VIP can be read in silver letters.

A guard stops me, asking for a name.

Arthur.

That's the only name people seem to care about here. If I didn't know he was a rogue and knew the ring leaders then I would assume he was part of the Mafia.

"Miss Black, so happy you could make it in time."

What I expected was some macho alpha male in his mid-thirties ok some Italian suit. Instead he sits on his golden sofa, a Hawaiian shirt of pastel blues and greens, dyed silver hair combed back, and tan skin with one tattoo sleeve of guns and roses everywhere. Quite the character I assume.

"Sit."

And I do, taking my spot on a black chair across from him as one woman sits beside him, her hair dyed bright red and nothing but a revealing bikini top and bottoms as her skin is practically bathed in gold glitter.

Strange people sometimes can be the most helpful.

"I take it the big Wolf King isn't here?"

I shake my head.

"Then let's begin."

"I need two questions answered," I explain, crossing my legs as I feel uncomfortable. His hand runs through the woman's hair, trailing down her breasts as my throat becomes dry. "They are very important to me."

My eyes widen in shock as the woman takes off her top, her breasts on full display as I noticed her nipples are also pierced. What the hell is about to happen? Who the hell takes a bath in gold glitter? For sure she has a killer body though.

"Let me guess, they both relate to your Alpha King?"

I nod, trying to keep my eyes on his, but the whole time I'm shocked as he groped the woman's breasts, his eyes still on mine. "They do, and I just want to know if I can trust him. To know if his answers were correct."

"I hear you are to marry him," Arthur comments.

"Another reason I kind of need these answers."

Arthur nods, taking his hands away from the woman, only for another one to enter, this time her top already gone and her body bathed in blue glitter. What the hell is his job and what do these woman do? "So what's in it for me?"

Of course. No one would take time out of their day and risk their safety for someone like me who has ties to the King without a bargain.

What is in it for him?

"How much is Zion paying you tomorrow?"

"Three million."

I almost choke on my own air. Three!?

"I can make him raise-

"I don't want more money, Miss Black," Arthur interrupts, causing me to shut my mouth and my jaw clench.

The blue glittery woman sits right before Arthur, facing me as she suddenly does what I want to almost scream and get some holy water. She starts to touch herself as she removes her bottoms, her eyes locked with mine as she does so the whole time. Goddess what is going on with these people!?