•Part21•

The picture indicates what happens

Chapter21: ... (Can't spoil it)

Chara(1HourLater)

I was waiting so patiently and so nervously after what happened to Chocolate. She have to live she just have too!

"Are you guys here for Y/n L/n?" The doctor asked.

"Yes we are just please tell me she's ok!" I said.

"I'm sorry but she didn't pull through..." The doctor said sadly.

It seems my whole world has frozen. Chocolate, my chocolate is dead and it's all my fault!!

"Y/N!!! CHOCOLATE!! IM SORRY PLEASE COME BACK!" I yelled and cried.

"She can't be fucking dead! You guys was supposed to help her what the HELL HAPPENED?!" Frisk said furious and with tears running down.

"I can't believe the kid didn't make it..." Sans said sadly with no pupils.

"Y/N!! YOU HAVE TO LIVE PLEASE!! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU!!" I chocked.

3 weeks later

Frisk

It was the day of Y/n's funeral. My own sister... I lost my parents and now her... Why me? Why us? Why Chara? It hurts so bad to see my sister in that casket.

Chara looked awful. His eyes was red and baggy... Chara being the gentleman he is bought Y/n her favorite flowers and put it in her casket and also gave her a kiss.

I went up their and all my emotion just came flowing out.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! You died and I couldn't do anything about it I won't do anything to take you back I lost my parents and now you too... I don't know how I'm going to live without my big sister fussing at me, laughing at me, helping me, and just plain taking care of me..." I cried and kneel down.

Asriel hugged me from behind and hold.

"Y/n... Is in a better place now... She love you and the rest of us and she want us to be happy." He sadly smiled.

I swear if Asriel wasn't here I would be broken. I love him so much but he's word don't help because my sister is no longer here...

"Who would like to speak first?" Toriel said sadly.

"Me!" I said.

I walked up to her and she gave me the mic.

"My sister, the only one I had in my life after my parents died. She used to do anything and everything for me but I wasn't grateful for her gratitude and I end up falling down this hole. She came all the way just to find me and I was so happy to see her again! I had fun baking with her, playing with her, having girls night, laugh over stupid things! Those are the things I can never get back now.. Y/n just know your sister here love you..." I said crying.

Chara

Frisk words was so beautiful and I had a lot of words to say as well.