~Part15~

The picture is Asriel...

Chapter15: Asriel is back!

You

Me and Chara walked hand in hand. I was skipping up and down because I finally get to make people happy. We were already in HotLand and we had to walk all he way to the lab. It started to get very hot so I let go of Chara hand and start fanning myself.

Chara covered his mouth and turnt around and started to laugh. I looked at him and pouted.

"What did I say that was so funny?" I continued to pout.

He chuckled once again
"Nothing you are just the cutest..." he blushed a little and laughed.

I blushed immediately.

"W-Well we are here! Let's go inside shall we?" I smiled.

He opened to door up for me and I went in. Alphys already made the artificial soul so now all we need is Asriel body... But I don't even know where his body located at.. I guess we should've figured that out first.

"Alphys! We are here to get Asriel back!" I cheered.

"O-Oh o-ok C-Chara s-since you
a-are h-here c-can you g-go g-get
F-Flowey?" Alphys stuttered.

"Wait what? Why do we need that evil flower?!" I said confused.

"You must don't know Chocolate, Asriel is Flowey.." Chara sighed.

"Huh?! Then I don't want him back! Nope no!" I yelled.

"He's not evil! He just don't have a soul right now!" Chara hissed.

I was shocked at Chara yelling but then I sighed.

"Alright..." I frowned.

I didn't want to bring Asriel back because Flowey is evil, so how am I suppose to trust him?

"Chocolate, I'm sorry I yelled..." Chara apologized.

"Whatever lets just get this over with."

A few hours later(Spongebob)

It was finally done! Chara found Flowey and we put inside the machine. Alphys got the machine to work and he's actually back!

He walked out the machine slowly and must I say he was a hot goat. No wonder why Frisk likes him~

"Hey Asriel my name is Y/n! I'm Frisk sister! Do you remember Frisk?" I asked.

"Howdy! And yes I do remember her... I can remember the timelines." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed because of how close he was. Chara looked pissed again.

"Hey brother! You remember me right? And this girl right here is my girlfriend don't get too close..." Chara said wrapping his arm around me.

"But Chara we-"

He kissed me out of the blue. I was blushing madly and my eyes was widen.

He let go and looked at Asriel.

"You'll make a cute couple with Frisk..." he smirked.

"Oh my! You guys make such a cute couple!" Asriel smiled.

"A-Asriel l-lets t-talk." Alphys said.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked.

"To be honest, I don't even know... When you start blushing with Asriel I got mad..." Chara sighed.

"W-Was y-you j-jealous?" I stuttered.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"I can't explain it, but I'm pretty sure you're jealous." I said.

Then I blushed again madly.

"D-Does t-that m-m-mean you
l-like m-me?" I stuttered once again

"No I don't like you..."

Cliffhanger!
Lol hi I hope everyone had a good week I did not... Me and my crush start back fussing again 😪 my best friend got mad at me because her crush likes me

But writing this story always makes me more happy! So I hope you guys enjoy

This story is UNDEREDITING