The Song You Sing Together

HARRY (Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran):

My Favourite Lyrics:
When my hairs all gone and my memory fades. And the crowds don't remember my name, and my hands don't play the strings the same way, I know you will still love me the same.

NIALL (Demons - Imagine Dragons):

My Favourite Lyrics:
They say it's what you make, I say it's up to fate, it's woven in my soul, I need to let you go. Your eyes they shine so bright, I wanna save that light, I can't escape this now unless you show me how.

LIAM (Secret Love Song - Little Mix):

My Favourite Lyrics:
Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that, why can't we be like that? 'Cause I'm yours.

LOUIS (You and I: Nobody in the world - John Legend);

My Favourite Lyrics:
You stop the room when we walk in, spotlights on everybody's staring, tell all of these boys they're wasting their time, stop standing in line, 'Cause you're all mine.

ZAYN (I Bet - Ciara):

My Favourite Lyrics:
You know that it hurts your pride, but you thought the grass was greener on the other side. I bet you start loving me soon as I start loving someone else, somebody better than you.

~*~
In all honesty these are all really great songs and I think you should hear them .
I swear they'll get better, I was just warming up :)

- Riley