I chewed down the last bite of the sweet pastry and crumpled the left out plastic, slipping it inside my pocket. Someone approached me and I didn't expect to see Jungkook.

What do you want? You've been ignoring me the whole day. I am not happy young man. Did you wan't some of my bread? Well tough luck buddy, I already ate them all. And even if I did have some more I wouldn't share it with you since you--

My train of thoughts was interrupted when he pulled the tie from my hair without my consent.

"Hm?" My hand automatically moved up to my hair. "Why did you do that?"

He didn't answer me but instead tied my hair back.

What? I don't understand what he is doing. Was he not okay with how Jimin fixed my hair? Seriously, this boy gives me headaches sometimes.

He narrowed his eyes and examined it for a moment. His expression shifted into discontentment. "No good." He muttered and I almost cooed at his cute pouty face. Almost.

No Taehyung. Do not coo. You're supposed to be mad at him.

He pulled it again and tied it again.

What is it with people and my hair? Is this like "Tie Taehyung's Hair Day"?

This time he supported a pleased face. He smiled and said "Perfect" before walking away.

Okay? What was that about?

I decided to just dismiss his unusual action. I let my eyes wander around, looking for something to do since I grew bored. A guy with luscious long hair caught my eye. I neared him and reach out to hold a few strands of his hair, admiring how soft and silky it is.

"Your hair is pretty."

He turned around, giving me a confused look. He stared at me for a while.

I retracted my hand and bit my lower lip, a habit I do.

Umm.. was that a weird thing to do?

"You're Taehyung, right? From BTS?" He asked. Now that I can see his features clearly, he is one good-looking guy.

"Mhmm!" I hummed with a smile on my face, nodding my head.

"Oh right, you probably don't know me yet. I'm Jeonghan, from Seventeen. Nice to meet you." Jeonghan said, offering his hand for a handshake and I gladly took it.

Seventeen? I think I heard their group before. I have to look them up when I get home.

"Hey.. um... can I tie your hair?" I asked, still intrigued by his hair.

"Uh.. sure?" He said and turned around, giving me access.

"Do you have a band?"

"I do." He answered as he pulled out a hair tie on his wrist, handing it to me. I took it and started too gather his hair.

 I took it and started too gather his hair

"You're hair is really pretty." I repeated.

He chuckled. "Thanks."

"Done~" I said when I finished tying his hair into a not-so-neat ponytail.

"Taehyung! We're up!" Jimin shouted, a few meters away. I raised a hand at him him, a getsure telling him to wait for me.

"I better get going." I said about to walk off.

"Uh, Taehyung?" Jeonghan called out.

"Hm?"

"Can I get your number?" He asked, shyly.

"Sure." I said, waking back to him and slinging my arm around his shoulder to make him feel more comfortable with me. I don't like it when people get shy or tense around me. He handed me his phone and I quickly typed in my digits.

"Thank you." He said, smiling at me.

"No problemo. Text me anytime, kay?" I said, acting as if I was typing an imaginary phone and he nodded.

"See ya." I waved and jogged to where Jimin was.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked, curious.

"A new friend." I beamed at him.