Jealousy is in the Air

Start from the beginning

"Now what are you smiling about you silly jester?" She asked with a beaming smile, enjoying the chance of teasing the young prince. His smile only grew larger, showing off his bright, white teeth. She hit him playfully on the shoulder, unable to prevent any giggles from coming out.

You snuck a glance at the two of them, admiring the cute smile that adorned his face. 'He must really have missed Luna...' You said mentally.

"f-n, you okay?" Prompto asked, noticing the small frown on your face.

"Yup, I'm fine." You smiled weakly at the two of them. Maybe you were out of the picture since Luna finally came back. Who could compete with a beautiful, kind princess? You were discouraged, thinking of you and Noctis ending up together. Your worlds were completely different. But, fate may have something up its sleeve.

Time Skip
Prompto jolted upward from his seat, feeling a gentle tap on his shoulder, disturbing him from polishing his guns. He spun on his heel, meeting the calm face of the princess of Tenebrae.

"Ah, so you're Luna." He commented. Ever since he received the letter from her when he was younger, prompting (no pun intended) him to become friends with Noctis, he always wanted to meet this Luna. And here she was in front of him wearing a white dress with a kind smile.

"Hello Prompto," she gave a small wave of her hand, "I wanted to thank you for taking care of Pyrna, even though it has been years since that event happened."

"No problem! I'd never leave a friend or a pup behind." He said happily.

"If it's alright with you, I need to ask you a favor." She asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Prompto accepted.
Luna explained her secret plan, only between her and Prompto. His eyes widened like saucers, worried out of his mind.

"D-Do I have to? Noctis can become really annoyed if I do this, then he's going to get angry, then I'll get hurt and I don't wanna die yet. The-" Prompto mindless babbling was silenced by Luna, pressing a finger against his lips.

"Please Prompto. Do this for f-n." Luna pleaded. Prompto thought thoroughly how this could ever help you, then he finally understood the plan.

He mouthed a silent "oh," a mischievous smirk plastered on his freckled face.

"Alright, I'll do it. She better thank me later." Prompto stuck out a hand, Luna sealing the plan with a handshake.

Time Skip
You sat crisscross on the ground, picking at the grass out of boredom when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your neck.

"You better stop pulling at the grass out of the ground. The trees might get angry." The blonde head commented jokingly. You shook your head, smiling at him.

"Where are the others?" You asked.
"Iggy and Gladio are training. Not quite sure where Noctis and Luna are." He answers while rubbing his chin, thinking.

"So what are you doing here?" You asked, watching loose grass blades twirl in the cold breeze.

"I have no one to talk to! Everyone off doing something and I already finished polishing off my guns." He exclaims, supporting himself with his arms as he leans back.

"Eh, I don't really have much to do." You replied, wiping your hands on your jeans, rubbing off the dirt and dust.

"Perfect! Can you accompany me somewhere?" He asked, pulling you off the ground.

"Where is this somewhere?" You say, somewhat suspicious.

"You'll see." Prompto answers with a mischievous wink. Prompto quickened his walking pace to a run, dragging you along.