Chapter 1: I Scream for Ice-Cream

According to Rogue Cheney, Sting was crazy if he thought he could get him to wear something like that.

On this perfect summer day, Sting and Rogue had chosen to spend their time at the mall, shopping for new clothes and other things. Anyone would choose this day to go out and have some fun. The weather was perfect: there was no intense heat or ice-cold breeze, just a fair amount of sunlight streaming through the scattered arrangement of clouds in the sky. Even indoor activities could be enjoyed on a day like this.

Let's just say that Rogue, however, was not enjoying the current situation he'd gotten himself into.

"Sting, I am not wearing this!" Rogue whisper-yelled at his boyfriend, blushing with embarrassment. He shoved the garment back into Sting's hands, turning around and crossing his arms over his chest.

"But Rooguuueee, I can just see how good this will look on you! Just imagining it makes me all happy inside," Sting told him, spinning around with the clothing item gripped in his hands.

Rogue remained standing with his back faced to his partner, refusing to turn back around. His cheeks were steaming hot and he couldn't let anybody see him like that.

"What's so bad about it anyway?" Sting asked, pouting. "I mean I'd totally wear it if I was buying this for myself."

"First of all, that is way too tight for me to wear," Rogue huffed. "And second, even if I did buy it for myself, you'd probably end up wearing it anyway. I do recall you wearing my clothes more times than once."

"That's because I love how your scent is on them," Sting sighed with content, blushing lightly. "And so what if it's tight? That's the point."

"Point?" Rogue asked, turning to face Sting as he raised an eyebrow.

"You're always wearing such baggy clothing," Sting explained. "I really love your clothing style, I mean don't get me wrong, but you need something that will bring this out more."

When Sting didn't gesture to anything, Rogue questioned his statement.

"Bring what out more?" Rogue asked with a small frown.

Sting smirked as he walked up to him, standing behind his familiar frame before wrapping his arms around his waist. Rogue's face only turned a deeper shade of red as Sting ran his hands across his muscles and abs. Clearly, only of them was all up for public displays of affection.

"S-Sting!" Rogue shrieked, completely flushed. "What did I tell you about doing stuff like this in public?!"

"I was trying to prove a point," Sting argued, resting his chin on Rogue's shoulder. "I want you to get this so I can see your perfect body more often."

Rogue was about to respond to that but he caught a glimpse of another customer coming towards them, so his reflexes acted on their own as he punched Sting square in the face. Luckily, he didn't put much force into it so it wasn't too bad. Or at least that's what Rogue thought.

"OW!" Sting shrieked, his hand immediately going to his cheek. "The fuck was that for?!"

"S-sorry!" Rogue quickly apologized. "A-are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Sting mumbled, rubbing his sore cheek. "Remind me not to get on your bad side."

"You already know not to," Rogue said, his expression changing to that of a smug one.

"Right, right," Sting shook his head before smiling at Rogue. "You're cute when you get mad, though."

"Stiiinggg," Rogue elongated his name, reminding him that the fact wasn't true.