It happens again

Umi has been distress by making a lyrics in the classrom alone. As she pressed her elbow to the desk and claim her fingers on her temple, whicj shows concetrations.

Umi: I can't fucos!!! What the hell is Lyrics?!

She was alone in the classroom, and been talking loudly to her self. She sat down once again.

Umi: What's with this.... I can't come up with a lyrics like this... I know! I'm gonna have to take a break!

She was uncomfortable and wasn't aware of herself. As she began to close the Lyrics notebook softly. But she feels a little bit regretting, her eyes went watery just by staring at the pages.

Few hours later

The third years and first years has arrived intensely in the clubroom, Umi walked thoroughly to her clubroom.

Rin: You can do it, Maki-chan!! Do you remember us?! What's 1+1 ??

Nico: Maki-chan! Please remember us!!

Maki: Uhn.... What are you guys..

Nico: She's forgotten! And she even closed her eyes in peace.

Maki didn't, she opened like a dead fish eye. Holding a book, was reading but interrupt by Nico and Rin.

Hanayo: May you be rest in peace,!

Maki: No... I'm not dead!

Eli: Take it easy, Maki. They're playing a little sort of game.

Maki: What game?

Eli: Well, me and Nozomi were the it this time, we have to confirmed and guessed their image.

Maki raised her eyebrows of confusion and she twisted her head to Nico, Rin, And Hanayo and put the book down on my lap. She sweat dropped after,

Maki: Is the image called... "Impatient"?

They suddenly fell to ground, bumped. Maki caught off guard as she squelm

Nozomi: You guessed it right... that's so intellegent!

By the time passes, Umi came as she widened the door and and walked in, and suddenly got confused at playing dead of Rin, Hanayo and Nico.

Umi: Are you playing dead?

Trio: She knows it too!!!

Maki let out a soft sigh and looked Umi who just arrived with an innocent face.

Eli: You're here Umi, how was the lyrics?

Umi: I apologize... I came here to take a break, my mind were fall of nonesense! I should be able to fucos but....Oh, by the way, where's Kotori and Honoka?

Maki: Probably rooftop.

Umi: ( Rooftop..? Why? )

Kotori&Honoka's route

They were to face each other in distance, like they are on spar of love but....

Honoka: Hey, Kotori-chan! We made our promise from now on! We avoided it now!

She patted Kotori's back. Which Kotori let out a small laugh. Umi braggedly appeared.

Umi: Oh, so here you are!

Honoka and Kotori startled by Umi's suddenly appearance.

Kotori: Oh!-- How did you figured that we're here?!

Umi: How.... eh, what were you two talking about?!

Kotori: It's... nothing!!

She smiles heavenly shining like she used to before. Honoka looked the other direction of uncomfortable atmosphere. The air gives off another silence.

Umi: .... I... see

The next day,

Even class hour, Umi's been fucosing hard on thinking of Lyrics, she was iritated by it, while the teacher discussed, and it takes her to be distress for a whole hour.

Kotori: U-Umi-chan... d-don't resist yourself! Just calm down.

Umi: I haven't written on my new lyrics notebook! I wonder why? I did ate so much energy food. But still...

Kotori: Probably.. you weren't inspired. Are you worried about something?

Umi took too long to think as she bring herself back to reality, she looks more obvious that she's worried.

Umi: Yeah.... About Rejin...

Kotori's expression gradually turning dark. As she stopped. Umi caught her as she turn around.

Kotori: Rejin huh..... I see... she's still alive...

Umi: Kotori? What are you muttering about?

Kotori just now turned darker recently, but now she smiled and shook her head to Umi.

Kotori: I know! I'll have to make you inspired! So that you'll be able to write a song!

She grasped Umi's hand and started to walk. Despite Umi's drifted. Kotori began to stopped her drift.

Umi: Kotori..?? Just now you were-

Kotori: Nah!

She isn't making sense. Then she suddenly pined Umi on the wall behind and pressed her hand against the wall, trapping between her arms.

Umi: Wh-What?!?! Why are you doing something shameless!!!

She waa flustered, although Kotori wanted to calm her mind.

Kotori: No, no, no! Kotori isn't going to do something! Kotori wanted to calm your mind!

Umi: Ahh-- well, I'm already fine as you can see!

Kotori: Really...? Umi-chan isn't lying right?

Her eyes gotten cuter.

Umi: I mean... I'm fine right now.

Kotori: Don't worry! Don't worry

Umi kept struggling off guard. Until she was deciding herself to stay behaved.

Umi: What...?

She muttered and trying to avois Kotori's gaze. Kotori smiled differently.

Kotori: It's happening again