Her!

(Her) ??? POV
     HAI!!!! Kawaii-chans name is... Uh KAWAII-CHAN! Kawaii-chan is working at a maid cafe at the mall. Kawaii-chan likes it there because kawaii-chan gets to wear a super Kawaii pink maid outfit! Kawaii-chan has lots of friends and would like to make more!!!!! Kawaii-chan was always taught to be nice to people also Kawaii-chan was taught to be happy! But some people think Kawaii-chan is dumb and that Kawaii-chan is blind to the world.... But Kawaii-chan knows they're trying to scare kawaii-chan! Kawaii-chan thinks that isn't very nice...*hmph*... Well ignoring that, KAWAII-CHAN WANTS TO TELL YOU ABOUT REESE-SENPAI!!!! He's so Kawaii and not to mention he wears pink allllllll the time!!!!!! KYAAAAA KAWAII-CHAN LOVEEEEEESSSSSS REESE-SENPAI! Oh also Kawaii-chan has a best friend named aphmau-senpai.... But we only talk at the cafe, Kawaii-chan's never been to aphmau-senpais house....maybe someday Kawaii-chan will get to go! But aaaaaanyyyyway kawaii-chan has tables to serve!

Hey guys! I know these two chapters have been short but they're just intros.... So be patient with me k ;D... Anyway a new chapter will come out tomorrow night!(maybe 8D)

I promise (zane~chan fan fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara