Rida and Zayn :D

The way I met Zayn Malik wasn’t how I’d planned, but it certainly worked, I’d better tell you the story…

It was around half ten at night, and it was freezing. I was in my blue onsie, in the kitchen getting some water. I could hear screaming outside and presumed it was just the neighbors, so carried on with what I was doing. I walked over to the tap with a glass, and filled the glass whilst looking out the window into the garden in front of me. The back garden was simple but nice. I noticed something moving in the back of the grass, ‘what the fuck?’ I whispered, putting the glass down and grabbing a torch. I cautioned out into the icy night breeze and crept down the garden. Once I’d got a bit closer, I realised it was a human, a man. I made myself look tall and shouted out to the figure ‘who are you, and what the fuck are you doing in my garden?’ I shook. The man turned around and I don’t know if I was more relieved it wasn’t a mass murderer or shocked at who it was… Zayn Malik.

‘Hi, so sorry, I had to get away’ he apologised, flashing a guilty smile. ‘Get away? From who?’ I asked, raising an eyebrow. ‘Fans, they are going mental out there’ he said, looking back at the tall wall he must have climbed over. ‘Oh’ I said, leaving us in silence. ‘Can I come in?’ he asked, sounding hopeful. ‘Course, sorry’ I smiled, and walked into the house. I switched the TV on and looked at the boy now sitting on my couch. ‘Want anything to drink?’ I asked, feeling awkward. Zayn shook his head, his perfectly styled hair shaking slightly. I couldn’t believe he was in my house, and I hadn’t done something stupid. Just then I remembered I had left my friend on webcam upstairs. ‘One sec’ I said, spinning round and somehow managing to fall flat on my face. I heard a laugh from behind me so I stood up. I turned round to see Zayn laughing his head off, nearly falling of the couch. I put my hands on my hips, ‘that’s not funny’ I said, but burst out laughing.

Zayn ended up crashing on the couch after having a funny night of chatting, he was definitely my favourite member of One Direction. I walked down the stairs to the smell of breakfast cooking. Zayn was frying eggs in the kitchen. ‘Morning’ I smiled, sitting on a chair at the table. He lay the eggs and toast on the table, and joined me. ‘I made breakfast, as a thank you’ he grinned, tucking in. After that gorgeous breakfast, I went upstairs to get dressed whilst Zayn called his manager to pick him up. He’d been trying to go to the shop when someone spotted him and a crowd chased him to mine. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a long sleeved top, and a Jack Wills hoodie and skipped down the stairs. Zayn was in the living room sat on the couch, 'you look nice' he said. I just went a bright shade of red. We watched TV for a bit when his phone rung, he stood up to take the call. ‘Yeah… okay… thanks’ he ended the call and looked at me. I stood up, ‘Your lift?’ I asked, ‘Yeah’. He gave me a hug and handed me his phone, ‘Lets swap numbers’ he said, taking my phone. I entered my number and walked to the door. He gave me a hug and ran to the car, ‘Ill text you!’ he shouted as the car drove off. 

And he certainly did.