chapter 1

Melody woke up, on a normal Friday-morning. She quickly ate breakfast and got onto her bike. Her parents were both gone a lot for work, like today. It took her less than ten minutes to arrive at school. She put her bike against a wall and locked it. She walked into the school, and got some books out of her locker. "YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!" She heard someone screaming across the hall. She peaked over the edge of her locker, and saw him standing there.

Ross Lynch. The bad boy of the school. He always got everything he wanted. On school and at home. He could ask anyone to do anything, and they did so. Melody was kind of afraid of him, but almost everyone in the school was. His siblings always followed him around, but Melody wondered if they did because they thought they were cool too, or that they just wanted to be like their little brother. Ross was, after Ryland, the youngest. Which was kind of confusing, since Melody would rather see Riker as a pure bad boy.

But the times Melody talked to Riker, he was actually a quite normal boy. "I'm so sorry, Ross." Ross held a guy against the wall. He was quite a nerd. Melody never wanted anyone to get beaten up by Ross, but no one had the courage to stop him. "GIVE ME THE MONEY!" Ross yelled even louder. The guy grabbed his wallet and handed him the money he had left. "You should be glad I'm letting you go." Ross said and put him down and the boy ran off. 

Melody shook her head. Deep inside she knew Ross hadn't always been this way. Ross walked past, and his strong cologne filled her nose. She liked the smell of his cologne. Then the red head made her entrance. Her name was Mackenzie, and people knew her as Ross' girlfriend. But if you were smart enough, you'd know Ross was using her. "Goodmorning babe." Mackenzie said and kissed Ross fully on the lips. They liked making out in front of everyone, and doing bad stuff on parties. "Hey." Ross mumbled through the kisses.

Then the school-bell rang. Melody took her bag from the ground and walked over to her first class, geography. She had the class with Rydel. Sometimes they chatted, but never much. Melody didn't have much friends, but she was a part of the Glee-club in school. People called it the theatre-club, since they sung a lot. But after all, that was the meaning of Glee. Happiness. Melody sat down in class and picked her books out, hoping she wouldn't have to face Ross for the rest of the day.