[8/10]

"The Gang Green Gang."

Immediately after hearing those words, he had shot out of the school gates, almost cracking the ground with how hard he was stepping. Unfortunately for him, Buttercup was just as fast (if not, faster.) and managed to stop him in time. They skidded to a stop a small gust of wind coming from the ground. 

"Get a hold of yourself!" Buttercup shouted, her cheeks flushing scarlet from how much lung power she was using. Butch glared at her, grabbing the girl by the collar. "Are you an idiot or something!?" again she struggled to escape his grip, her wounds had not healed. Both had suddenly flared up their anger without warning and were now wrestling on the ground. Insults and curses spewed from their mouths as every hit and blow pained their body. 

Finally having enough Butch had managed to grab her in an angle and shoved her off not noticing he had hit her most vulnerable wound. As he had pushed her out of his way a look of pain flashed through her eyes and she gasped. Butch turned to look at her, his deep angry breathes struggling to contain themselves. She fell to the ground holding her hand over her heart and took deep breathes. "Wha-?" he stopped and watched her- his eyes growing wide. 

Damn. He got careless. He watched her gasp and breath in pain tightly holding onto her side. She was on her knee's, her left arm hoisting her up with struggle. Taking HUGE breathes to calm himself down he walked towards her and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. Using his right hand he held onto her side to keep her standing. "Damn it. If you just fucking stayed out of my way.." he didn't need to finish that sentence to let her know he was apologizing. Rudely. But still apologizing. 

"Just....just don't do anything rash until I've come up with a plan. Moron." she growled at him. Butch rolled his eyes and despite how angry he was he needed to calm down and think this rationally. Right. "Where do you live?" he asked, taking steps down the street. She looked at him incredulously and scoffed. "Like hell I'd tell you where i live you weir--" she didn't finish when Butch had punched her side (of course he didn't hit hard considering she was injured.) with a poker-face expression. 

Buttercup groaned in pain slightly swaying. Asshole! As they kept walking Buttercup swung her arms backwards hitting Butch square in the nose with the back of her hand. "ACK--!" Butch let her go and stumbled back- grabbing onto his nose. He squatted in pain and held it tightly with both hands. "D-damn it!" he shouted. As he pulled his hands away he felt a trace of something wet slide down his nose. "Double damn it!"

Buttercup began to laugh. Her cheeks were tinted pink and her eyes were closed to stop small tears from leaking. However as soon as it came it disappeared. Her mouth set into a firm line and her fists clenched.  She turned and walked away from him getting a few feet away. Butch slowly pulled his hands away and looked up seeing her walking off. 

"Hey, where ya' going?"  She stopped. Biting her bottom lip she turned to look at him. "Eh..?" Butch whispered seeing her eyes holding so much emotion that he could not detect. It sent him spiraling into a pit of darkness. As if her eyes had witness thousands of years of torture. They were absolutely beautiful. He couldn't bring himself to stop looking at her eyes. 

"Why..?" her voice was barley audible however because of his superb sense of hearing he opened his mouth before shutting it. "Why..?" she repeated. Her fist clenched tighter. "Why do you always follow me? Why are you always there wherever i go? Why do you keep playing this game? Answer me, tell me why?" by then she couldn't help her tone go bitter. She gritted her teeth her eyes closing in anger. 

"Why do you keep pretending you care!? Go away and leave me alone! You'll only make things worse!" she began to shout, all her pent up frustration finally being released. Butch only stared at her in surprise. Is it really that hard to tell? "You fool, when'll you stop pretending and go away!? Haven't you've had your fun yet?" her cheeks were pained, almost making her gums bleed.

"You don't have to help me. You didn't have to protect me. You didn't need to save me, so why do you continue to do it anyway?" she relaxed, her entire body shrugging down. Her eyes filled with sadness as her gaze setting downward, to proud to show him how much trouble he is giving her. Her heart. 

Once again anger set in and she waved a fist in the air. "Aren't you tired yet!? When will you stop already!? Stop toying with my feelings!" tears ran down her cheeks as they reddened. It made her sick to think that some delinquent jerk had made her this weak. It was absolutely frustrating. Aggravating. 

A smile made it's way to his face, watching her internal struggle with his actions. "Why are you smiling? Do you enjoy watching me suffer you sick jerk!?" her words didn't faze him one bit. Instead his smile only grew wider, his cheeks turning a cute shade of pink. "You honestly don't know? I didn't think you'd be that dense y'know." he didn't move from the ground.

"Stop playing already and tell me!" 

"It's because i love you." 

A gust of wind blew across them. His dark hair sailed across gently, the rays of sunshine beautifully illuminating his face. Her eyes grew a few sizes, and her cheeks turned a (probably unhealthy) shade of scarlet red. Her heart had sped up multiple times too fast for her to handle. She watched his face, still smiling that stupid smile.

Before she knew it she was falling in love.