[6/10]

Butch lied exhaustively on his mattress. After the fight he had gone home trying to quietly make his way through the window of his room. Of course things don't always go as planned. He had managed to reach his window quite well. Using the large garbage cans he climb them, luckily not tipping over.

Reaching his window he climbed in and accidentally flipped himself- quietly landing with a soft 'thud'. He froze for a second his heart beating in his chest. What? Brick was a fucking nightmare when he was angry. He had landed in a crab sort of way; facing upwards. His left leg and right arm were holding him up from the floor. As best as a he could he stayed still, trying not to make a single movement.

Knowing that the coast was clear ( -after waiting forever for something to pop up at him) he managed to get himself on his knees before standing up and slowly crawling into his bed. His hands cautiously reached down to the hem of his shirt and slowly he pulled his shirt off, dropping it slowly to the ground. He unbuttoned his loose black jeans, taking off his shoes and socks.

He only got halfway on his bed before he heard a cough. His heart froze in his chest and for a millisecond he jumped out of his skin. He turned his head slowly, watching as his desk lamp turned on- the cord thing flying side to side. His desk chair- creaked slowly as it turned. The darkest glare made from the pits of hell burned into his memory as deep red eyes peered at him from the chair.

"H-hey Brick!" Butch muttered, sweat forming on his cheek.

In the chair sat Brick. One leg crossed over the other and his fingers laced together. He looked like he was in an 80's gang movie.

"Where have you been?" Hid voice was low and calm, further scaring Butch. "I-i..was um, helping - a, um, girl ....fight.." Once he said the word fight, Brick slowly threw the chair he was sitting on out the window.

'Oh god.' Butch backed away slowly. Standing up, Brick took a few menacing steps before standing in front of Butch. Brick brought both hands together and cracked his knuckles.

A loud scream was heard throughout the neighborhood. A chair and a flying person soaring through the sky.

__________________________________

Butch walked to school, wearing his school uniform. Hands stuffed in pockets, and slouching, he continued walking down the hallway ignoring the gasps and whispers of disgust as they stared at him. His face was completely destroyed. Red puffed cheeks, and a giant bruise on his eye left him in disaster. God damn, Brick. You could've held back just a little.

Brick and Boomer, who were walking right beside him smirked. The redhead looked at his brother. "I was holding back." and walked faster. Butch being left behind. GOD DAMN PSYCHIC! Deciding at last to hold a grudge- he was gonna use Brick's toothbrush to clean the toilet -he followed his brothers and kicked the door open scaring everyone. The teacher was about to shout, her mouth opening for words to form, but none came because he had sent the scariest glare he could muster and directed it at her.

The teacher closed her mouth and turned around, staring the lesson. Every single eye was on him, centering him in the middle. But there was one particular stare- sorry, glare, that sent a tingle of shivers down his spine. His head turned to the upper right of the classroom and there he saw her. The green-eyed ungrateful girl who he had saved.

Oh how he wanted to be close to her. Unfortunately the seat next to her was taken by a boy with brown hair, a black shirt and a stupid smirk on his face. How annoying. He watched as she conversed with him and felt himself frowning. Damn, competition.

Stiffly walking up the stairs he turned sitting a few rows behind her. Damn. The teacher continued on with the lesson, none of it reaching Butch since his focus and attention were soley on Buttercup and the boy.

For the rest of the class he did not stop creating holes into theirs backs, watching as that little punk tried getting close to her. How annoying. Ignoring the stares and glares he received from other students- including the teacher.

He got up- dragged his chair, and pushed it between the two. Buttercup looked up to glare at him before she noticed the deadly glare on his face. She traced his eyes down and saw that he was staring at her best friend, Mitch Mitchellson. "Hey! What's your problem man!?" Mitch yelled. Butch pushed them to the side and squeezed in. Buttercup growled in his ear whispering "What the hell is the matter with you!?"

He didn't reply, leaving Mitch to have a childish rant. Eventually the class settled down and soon the bell had rung. Butch had sprung to his feet and grabbed Buttercups arm, dragging her out and into the hallway.

He had managed to drag her away into one of the empty hallways. He stopped and quickly slammed her into the wall. He gripped her shoulders tightly, pressing her against the wall and blocking her escape with his body. "B-butch!?- W-what are you doing!?"

Her skin turned into a bright red, heat radiating off her face. "W-what do you think your do-" Her mouth was forcefully closed as Butch kissed her, pinning her wrist to the wall.

Butch was doing pretty damn good, if he did say so himself. He felt the heat off of her, almost darkening his own cheeks. He felt her hands clench the fabric of his shirt, her weak- futile attempts of pushing him away.

When the air was finally welcomed, he looked down at her. He caressed her cheek and smirked down. "See ya later sweet cheeks."