back to school for people with anxiety

Hello lovelies ! So for people with anxiety like myself I know that back to school season can be tough and really trigger stress so I think it's important to share some things that I've learned that may make you feel better or help you out.

• try to do your homework/assignments as soon as possible. Most of the time having school work still left or having to worry about homework is super stressful and it always helps to just get it out of the way.

• its ok to sit by yourself. I know you feel like everyone is looking at you but they aren't I promise. Don't be afraid to take some time and keep to yourself.

• no one pays attention if you trip on the stairs, fall, sit at the lunch table by yourself, have a bad hair day, etc. One of the things that comes with anxiety (for the most part) is constantly feeling like everyone is judging you but they really aren't. Everyone is focused on what they are doing.

• if you feel inclined to do so, then go to your teachers before school and tell them about your situation.

• remember that you are strong and can do this.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS !  I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'm sorry it was a lil more short than usual. I'm thinking I'm gonna do b2s for people with depression, HDHD, and OCD. Tell me your thoughts on this chapter :) ily