I nod my head," Okay you go first."

Zeus switches back into the left lane.

"What's your bra size?" He bluntly asks. My mouth drops open and my eyes go wide. He makes eye contact with me through the mirror.

"Zeus-" Cade says from beside me. I look at him to see him smirking slightly.

"I'm just kidding!" He laughs. I keep my eyes on Cade. His head turns and his eyes meet mine.

"What?" He asks smiling. I playfully swat his chest.

"You little turd!" I smile at him.

"Okay, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Zeus asks again.

I had to think about that. I wasn't sure if I wanted to become doctors like my parents or a therapist.

"Um, I'm not sure." I looked out the window. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat watching the lines on the road.

"Okay new question since the last two didn't work out," I slightly smiled while still looking out the window. "Where is somewhere you want to go right now? Somewhere foreign."

I know my answer immediately.

"Japan." Cade and Zeus both look at me.

"That was quick." Cade states. Zeus laughs from the front seat.

"I would've thought France or Italy." He says.

"My turn." I look out the window again. Placing my head on the cold glass. "What is a talent you wish you had?"

"That's a nice one." Zeus begins," I think I would have to go with having an eye for fashion." I pick my head up off the window. "I can't dress for shîț." Zeus says.

I silently agree.

Zeus puts on his blinker and begins to get into the exit lane.

"The turn is up here on the left?" Zeus asks Cade.

Cades eyes are still on his phone.

"Mhm." His fingers are typing aggressively.

"Whatcha doing?" I try to peak at his phone but his fingers are moving too fast for me to see anything.

"Handling buisness." He says again without looking up from his phone.

I press the home button on mine and still see that I have zero notifications.

I can feel myself being annoying so I keep my distance.

"Okay Eve, what's your Major?" I half heartedly roll my eyes.

"I get asked that so much it's not even funny." Zeus takes a left onto a street that has a lot of apartments. I realize that we're on the edge of downtown. "I'm majoring in psychology." I still look out the window watching everyone who is outside walking around.

Zeus takes another left and we pull on on a street with some modern looking houses. As the car begins to slow down I look around trying to figure out which house is Cade's. The houses are gorgeous. They all have very big windows and simplistic type structuring.

Zeus pulls into the driveway of an off white house. The garage is not in the same area as the front door. There seems to be a room on top of the garage with open windows in it.