f i v e

FOR EVE HALE, THE MODEL DENISE BIDOT!!!! The ends of her hair would be more naturaly curly but this is how I picture her... (but before she lost all the weight. Good for you denise!!) But Eve is suppose to be heavier.

I would love to start off and say THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!! I'm at 1000 reads and I'm so thankful!! Also, my updates are slow and I'm sorry but it's something I can't really do fast lmaoo. Enjoy the chapter

XOXO, anonblonde <3

///\\\

In the path to loving yourself, it will be a bumpy road. It's not easy to learn to love your body. It's a hard process. What I've learned is you don't have to love it but learn to be okay with it and build from there. With my journey of self love, it started with having to learn not everyone is going to like my body. But that's okay because I like the decor around my body. I like the tan stretch marks adorning my stomach, hips, legs, and thighs. I admire the effect of gravity on my stomach and breasts. I like the way my hips curve out and my thighs are jiggly. I like those things about my self and I don't care what another person has to say about it.

But when I was in the bathroom and heard two girls talking, I cracked.

"Did you see who Cade is always hanging out with?" Said one.

"Yeah. Maybe if we gained some weight we could be fucking him too." The second girl said with a laugh.

My gut tightened as I stood up off of the toilet. I clutched my bag as if it held all of my dignity. Opening the stall door I smiled on the verge of tears. I slowly walked up to the sink and let the dispenser put some soap in my hands. Washing my hands and drying them I left the bathroom and smiled at the girls. I would not participate in the girl on girl hate. It's not cool.

Cade was waiting at the table with his cup of black coffee and book. He looked up and smiled at me as I came back from the restroom. I slowly sat down and stared at my hands shaking. Cade stopped reading and looked at me.

"Somethings up. What's wrong?" He said analyzing my actions.

"I'm fine. I just have a question for you. Why do you associate or talk to me? What appeal do I have to you?" I said looking into his dark eyes. The blackness was swirling and it was something I wouldn't mind getting lost in.

"You intrigue me."

I smiled and looked at him.

"You intrigue me too."

He nodded and smirked.

"Sweetheart, I intrigue everyone." I rolled my eyes and let out a huff.

Muttering a few colorful words under my breath I slowly took a drink of my coffee. The bitterness had settled on my taste buds and I cherished it. We continued on typing down little notes every so often and laughing at Dawson most of the time. The books we had to buy was a much better teacher than he was. It's not like he is my only teacher but that is the only class I have with Cade and the teacher gets on everyone's nerves. He still is very smart and intellectual individual but, he has a hard time communicating with us.

Around 6 at night I started packing up my things, getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Cade asked with disappointment laced in his tone.