e l e v e n

Hello fellow reader ;)

Enjoy the pic of cade!?!?!?!

OK so, I find the sexy scene I did sooooooo awkward. Tbh, it needs ALOT OF WORK. So I don't know if im going to be doing a lot of those cause it was just yikes.

But, here is a chapter I have gotten a comment or two about..... enjoy!!

I'm regretting something about this story but It's gonna be a-oh-kay.

I was also going to write another book. I'll give hints to what it is but it's coming soon!!!(maybe)

xoxo, anonblonde <3

///

"Good morning boys and girls!" Zeus screams out the car window.

"It's too damn early." Cade says opening the door.

He stands waiting for me to slide in and I oblige. The car bounces a little as I sit down and I scoot over for Cade to get in.

"So Cade, were you a couch surfer last night?" Zeus smirks from the front seat. His eyes meet mine in the mirror and I look away.

"Zeus, Shut up." Cade laughs the question off.

His hand goes to my thigh. My breath becomes uneven but it's too quiet for anyone to notice.

I look over to Cade and he's smiling at nothing, looking happy as ever.

"Zeus, did you put the profit in my pocket?" Cade looks at him through the mirror.

"Yeah. Rob says it'll be processed by tonight." Zeus stops at a red light. "What are you two doing today?"

Cade looks over at me and smiles.

"You have your ID right?" He waits for my answer.

"Yeah" I say with curiosity leaking into my voice.

"Great." Cade smiles at Zeus. "I'm taking her to summer." Cade says before looking at me.

Zeus gasps.

"Does she know she's going to summers?" He looks at me again through the mirror.

"Not at all." Cade says again. His hand still burning on my thigh.

I push a strand of damp hair behind my ear,"Who's summer?"

Zeus takes a left and I lean into Cade.

"Shes a t-" Zeus gets cut off by Cade.

"Ah ah ah, Zeus. You'll find out in time, sweetheart."

I look again to find Zeus's eyes in the mirror. He winks at me and I get a bad feeling about summer.

Cade eventually picks his hand up to type something on his phone.

I let out a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding.

"Are we going to your place or your Dad's?" Zeus nonchalantly states.

"Mine." Cade is still looking into his phone.

I look out the window at the cloudy sky. The highway has light traffic and the sun is trying to peak out from behind the clouds.

Zeus switches into the middle lane," Hey Eve. I'm bored and I don't feel like listening to music so let's play 21 questions." He smiles at me.