~Chapter 2~

It's been a month since I moved to L.A and I love it here,everything...the buildings,the people and the atmosphere are awesome.

"Oh come on! It's just one party!",my friend Rachel pleads.

Over this month I have made many friends in the office but Rachael was like my best friend.

"Rachael,you know I don't like going to parties.",I said calmly.

"Please!!! only once please just come with me and I promise I won't leave your side and we can leave early."

As much as I hate going to parties I hate those puppy dog eyes she makes,you easily forget you're protesting.

I finally gave in "okay okay! promise me you won't leave my side at the party"

"Yayyyy! I promise",she said excitedly.

"Now let's go shopping,we need some dresses to wear"She said clapping her hands while having a huge grin on her face.

-

After 2 hours of shopping we found perfect dresses for ourselves.Rachael bought a strapless pink net dress which reached to her mid thigh and had a small flower on the top left,My dress was much simpler, it was a paradise blue net dress with thick straps and reaching right above my knee with a white flower on the top right.

Me and Rachael shared a place together.After we got home Rachael gave me my dress and we both had put our dresses on in a couple of minutes.

We both applied makeup and did our hair.

I applied a light shade of blue eye shadow on my eye lids and a thin layer of eye liner and some mascara and added some blush with clear lip gloss.as usual I curled my hair and put some bobby pins for keeping my bangs back.

Rachael's dress looked perfect on her with her peach eye shadow,thick eye liner and mascara with light pink lipstick and hair wavy.

We both put on our heels, mines were glittery black and Rachael's were a glittery pink.

"You look amazing",I complimented her.

"You look sexy! boys are going to be all over you",she said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up already would ya",I said blushing and playfully hitting her arm.

It was 9 already when we had double checked everything.It took us a 20 minute walk to get where the party was.Rachael told me that the party was thrown by her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend who was our friend, Alex. she invited us.Rachael wasn't hurt or jealous instead she was excited.She was never the type of person who'd get jealous and fight with someone.

When we reached,the house was huge and the music bursting out till a mile away,drunk people wasted and dancing on the front yard.

When we entered the house they were a lot more people than I had expected and all of them were wasted.People were making out on the couch,dance floor, against the wall.This was creeping me out.

We searched for a while for Alex and then finally my eyes caught a tall brunette wearing a red dress which hugged her butt and reached at the mid of her thighs. she looked absolutely beautiful, she had a smoky look on her face which looked sexy on her.

I didn't notice that I was staring until Rachael poked my side and knocked me out of the admiration.

"Damn girl! You look sexy!",Alex screamed over the music.

"Thankyou",I smiled "You look Smokin' Hot",I complemented her.

She turned around to greet some other people.

"Haley! Let's get something to drink",Rachael said.

"No thanks you can have some",I said uneasily,I never drank and I don't ever want to.

"Oh come one! only one!",she whined.

"Argh! Okayy!", I screamed over the music.

We went over to the kitchen and Rachael handed me a red cup and it was really cold.After I gulped the liquid and I felt a burning sensation and taste of cherry. Quickly I chugged the whole cup.

"Woah! Slow down there girl",Rachael said.

"Haha! Sorry! ", I said between laughter.

-

I drank way too much of the cherry substance and I could tell I was drunk.

"Yeah! let's do this", Rachael slurred as she led me to the dance floor.

As we started dancing I felt a lot of eyes on us and we got a few whistles from boys.we started to do a group dance which included Me,Rachael and Alex. as we did we got all the attention on the room and soon I was being pushed onto a boy who had these beautiful blue eyes and spiked up black hair.it was Dean.

"Hey!",He screamed in excitement.

"Hiiii!!!, I replied back sounding like a 3 year Old and hugging him.

"I missed your pretty face."He told me while we both walked towards the back yard away from the music.

"Ahh much better" I said when we reached outside."Missed yours too",I said with a wink.

Me and Dean talked for what seems an hour and we found out what we did In L.A since we last met.Both of us got thirsty so we went inside to get water.We headed towards the kitchen and had a glass of water. I had another drink and Dean too.

"So wanna meet up again someday?, maybe we could have lunch together.",Dean asked me.

"sure we can meet up someday",I say with a smile.

suddenly I remembered Rachael and that she was drunk.

"Ooh Dean!sorry I have to get going now.",I say to him.

"Okay nice meeting you beautiful" he says "We have each others number so when you can meet text me",I nod and turn around towards the living room to find Rachael.

I could feel eyes on me,but this time it felt different,like the person was piercing inside me.I turned around and saw no one specific,just weird wasted people.

I heard a gasp and I turned around and my eyes widened.

-

A/N

Heyyyy guyss!! sorry for taking soooo long,i didn't get much time to right because of studies :p anyways sooo ooh a cliffhanger I could give one hint that it's regarding Rachael. ;))