"As soon as Fred heard about what happened he came to your bedside and hasn't left since, well except to go to classes. He's even ate in here," Dad continued, pulling out of our hug.

I smiled and looked at Fred, who was still asleep beside us. "Fred is amazing like that."

Dad sighed, "Oh no, you're starting to like boys!" Mum told me he was always dramatic, so it's good to know Azkaban didn't completely break him. He was clutching his chest and was fake crying.

I laughed before changing the subject, "Dad, James came to me," I paused, noticing the way Dad's eyes widened and I could've sworn they glazed over with tears, "He told me... He told me that Mum is his twin sister. Why wouldn't you guys tell me?"

"Your mother thought it best, and I being a man in love, wanted to please her, so I agreed."

I nodded.

He kissed my head, "You are so much like her."

"Your mum is wanting me to move in with you guys," he continued after a moment, his grey eyes meeting mine.

I furrowed my brow. "Wait, you haven't already?"

He chuckled, breaking our eye contact. "No. I just don't know because of the close eye the Ministry is keeping on you two."

"Why couldn't you put a spell on it like what's on Grimmauld Place?" I asked, my brows still furrowed up in thought.

It would be amazing if Dad finally got to live with us! What would I do with both parents at home?

"The Ministry would find it odd if your home suddenly disappeared," Dad argued, sadness creeping up into his eyes.

I physically deflated; he was right. But couldn't we spend a week at one house, then a week at the other? Surely we could work something out!

"I'd better go, sweetheart. It's getting to be daylight. I love you, stay safe. I'll expect an owl a week!" He told me, getting up and kissing my forehead.

"Bye, Dad. I love you," I murmured before I watched him leave.

It wasn't long after he left when Fred woke up, "Merlin! Elle, you scared me, don't ever go to the Owlery again in the middle of winter," he exclaimed, sounding like an overprotective father.

"Um, Fred, how long have I been out?" I asked, realizing I hadn't asked Dad when he was here.

"About a month. You woke up off and on, but I'm guessing you don't remember..." Fred trailed off.

I gasped. "What?!  And I haven't just been in a straight coma?"

He nodded, "No, you haven't just been in one long coma. We talked some, but you were so out of it every time that I could hardly understand you. Pomfrey said that you have the worst luck, since you managed to hit just the right spot on your brain to knock you out for so long. Shedidn't want to wake you up with magic since your brain needed time to heal," he informed me as he squeezed my hand.

A month... there's a lot I've probably missed! "Well... what have I missed?"

He sighed, "For starters... There is a new couple: George and Betty."

My jaw dropped, "Finally! It's about time! We've always known they're endgame!"

Fred laughed, "You need to rest." Wow, Fred, subject change much?

"But I've just been asleep for a month!" I whined.

"Yes, but not the kind of sleep you need. Now at least try to sleep. For me?"