Too Many Teases and Teasing

The next day of school seems to be a shocking day for Jackson and Mark's classmates and their friends.

As soon as Mark enters the classroom, his classmates look at him. Why won't they. He thinks. He has a small bandage on his upper eye where the cat had scratched him and he has a bandage wrapped around his bruised hand. It's like these things are calling attention. 'Hey look at me.'

And to make things worse, Jackson keeps looking at him all the way from the door until he reaches his seat, making their classmates 'ooh' and 'ahh' at them.

"How are you feeling?" Jackson asks as soon as Mark sits down.

"I'm okay but can you please look away. I don't like the attention we're getting." Mark whispers while ducking his head.

"Don't mind them. It's not like you're not used to the attention." Jackson says and starts to touch Mark's bandage on his eye.

"Oh Jackson oppa is so sweet." A girl squeals.

"Get room guys." A boy yells and the people in the class laugh.

"Jackson, stop it." Mark moves away from Jackson's touch.

"It looks like Mark is shy?" The class laughs again.

"Shut up!" Jackson says and everyone becomes quiet.

"Is that much better honey?" Jackson asks Mark in a teasing tone and the class bursts with laughter. Mark glares at Jackson who acts as if he hasn't done anything wrong.

"Keep quiet you twats. I wonder why you're so excited this morning." Their teacher comes in and he seems upset.

An upset Mr. Kim means a lesson which hell. And the whole class sighs.

*

Lunch comes and as soon as Mark and Jackson sit down on their chairs with their friends, they blow them with questions.

"So, we heard that some people were acting lovey dovey with each other." Junior starts while looking at his the ones he's talking about.

"Rumor spreads so fast, doesn't it?" Mark says and starts to eat his food.

"I heard Jackson called Mark 'honey'." Yugyeom teases and earns a slap from Jackson who tells him to shut up.

"Mark, what happened to your face and hand?" JB asks and everyone nods, wondering the same.

"Nothing, it was just a little accident." Mark says and gives a warning look to Bambam not to say anything but that idiot doesn't.

"Mark hyung was attacked by a cat while trying to help and Jackson saved him from it." Bambam says and shyly smiles at Jackson.

"Really???" The guys coo at Mark while he gives a death glare to Bambam.

"So I'm your savior?" Jackson whispers to Mark.

"That's not what I told him." Mark defends.

"Oh Mark don't deny it." Jackson teases Mark and the guys laugh at Mark's blushing and shy face.

"Shut up." Mark says and continues to eat.  And the guys laugh again before continuing to eat their food.

It's really nice to have a day without fighting. Just laughing and all smiles.

   **********

hello my lovely readers. I want to apologize for the late update. I was writing my mock exams and I'm not feeling well. I'm down with a cold.

But we've closed school and so I'll try my best to update as soon as I can.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to write something for you guys. Thank you for the comments and votes and thank you so much for reading this story. I hope you'll enjoy this.

bye ^^.