Friends hanging out together and enemies too

Lunch was really awkward with Jackson and Mark glaring at eachother, Yugyeom busy looking at Bambam trying to get his attention, Bambam dreamingly looking at Jackson making him feel uncomfortable, Jinyoung and JB being lovey dovey with eachother and Youngjae enjoying what he's seeing between his friends.

With many arguments and refusing, mostly coming from Jackson, the guys decided to meet up and hang out on the weekend.

~

"Jackson come on you already said yes to Jinyoung. Don't take back what you said." Yugyeom tries to wake up his sleeping or pretending to be asleep bestfriend.

"But today is a Saturday, can't I sleep in?" Jackson says under his covers.

"No....look Bambam won't come if he hears that you're not coming. Please hyung." Yugyeom pleads.

"Is this about Jinyoung or you?" Jackson smirks although Yugyeom can't see it but he knows that that's what Jackson is doing.

"Oh stop smirking and go get ready."

"Okay but dude you should tell him how you feel or I might just take him from you." Jackson teases while rushing to the bathroom with Yugyeom chasing after him.

"Don't you dare joke like that." He hears Jackson's famous laugh in the bathroom and sighs.

~

"Mark please come with us." JB pleads together with Bambam.

"No guys I won't be fun just go without me." Mark says while looking at his laptop. Searching for a movie to watch.

"But you said yes yesterday and you need to get out of the house once in a while." Bambam says.

"No, no, no....I don't want to."

"Okay do it for me. I don't wanna look bad in front of Jinyoung and his friends just because my friend bailed out on us. Please?" JB tries.

Mark looks at his cousin and bestfriend and then he sighs. "Fine."

"Okay yes....uhh now go get changed."

Mark looks at Bambam and then what he's wearing. "What's wrong with the clothes I'm wearing?"

"Honey you need to change." Bambam pulls Mark out of his bed nearly knocking the laptop to the floor.

~

They decided to go at the amusement park. Jinyoung and his friends are already there but JB and his are not.

"Youngjae who's the lady you've got there?" Jinyoung asks.

"This is Rosy, she's from America. Her mom and her are visiting Korea and so mom asked me to show her around." Rosy smiles at the guys and waves slightly at them.

"Oh nice to meet you." Yugyeom says in English and Jinyoung nods his head but Jackson seems to be uninterested.

"Oh here they come." Yugyeom points at the others guys and smiles.

"Hey sorry we're late." JB says and they all greet eachother. Mark and Jackson not even sparing eachother a glance.

"Okay....JB and I will go and buy some tickets." Jinyoung says.

"Who's the pretty lady?" Bambam asks and winks at her.

"She's with Youngjae so can you not flirt with her." Yugyeom says not even hidding the fact that he's jealous. Bambam glares at him while Youngjae, Rosy and Mark chuckle with Jackson just rolling his eyes at his bestfriend.

~

Jinyoung and JB come back with four tickets.

"So the ride we chose has two seats each. So it's me and JB, Youngjae and Rosy which leaves the four of you." Jinyoung points at the remaining four.

"How will you seat?" Youngjae asks with a little bit of excitement in his voice.

The four look at each other. "I guess I'll ride with Jack-" Bambam doesn't get to finish his sentence as Yugyeom grabs a ticket from JB and his hand.

"Come on Bammy, you'll ride with me."

"Bammy? Hey don't call me that it's creepy." Bambam protests but while being pulled by Yugyeom.

"You guys enjoy yourself." Jackson says while making his way over to a bench.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jinyoung asks him.

"You don't really expect me to with 'this'." He says while pointing at Mark. The guys are surprised with Jackson's language.

"Yah Jackson Wang....how can call a person 'this'? Apologize to him now." Youngjae demands but Jackson ignores him.

"It's okay I don't like hights so I'll just stay here." Mark, for the first time, speaks.

Jackson scoffs. "What kind of a grown up is afraid of a ferries wheel ride that a I kid goes on?"

"I did not say that I'm afraid. I just don't like high places." Mark defends himself. Trying to hide the fact that hights scare him to death.

"Yeah right." And Jackson mocks him.

"You don't believe me okay fine let's go then and if anything happens to me then it's fault."

"Wait and who told you that I'm going with you?" Jackson is ignored as Mark grabs his hand and drags him towards the ride. All because of wanting his pride to be hurt by Jackson, he will and would take the risk.

~

Jackson looks at Mark who looks nervous while the wheel is going round, taking them up. "Are you going to puke? Do you want to get off?" Jackson asks but he's tone is a teasing one.

"Shut up." Mark whispers. He closes his eyes when the wheel stops with them being up and tightly grips Jackson's sleeve just as it is about to go down.

Jackson looks at Mark with a concerned look. Maybe he shouldn't have forced him to go on the ride.