School opens and so does Mark and Jackson's hate

It's a beautiful morning. Summer is over and school starts again. It' s the last term of high school and everyone ia pretty nervous and excited.

"Good morning class and welcome to the end of your highschool life. I hope you'll work hard for your upcoming exams." Mr Park, the class A teacher, said.

The pupils all take their seats. Some sitting with their old seatmates others changing.
Jackson and Mark both go and sit at the front tables near the window which gives a nice view of the school yard.

"Hey nerd, get out of there. That's my seat and I'm not sharing it with anyone much especially YOU." Jackson says.

"Jerk," Mark mutters. "I'm already sitted and I do not plan on moving okay. Go sit somewhere else." Mark shoots back.

It has always been like this ever since the first year of highschool. When Jackson and Mark met eachother. Always fighting like cats and dogs.

Their first impression og eachother was bad. Mark accidentally spilling his juice and food on Jackson and Jackson taking it to heart. Long story.

"Okay guys, this is the first day so no fighting. Let's do this, you two sit together and no buts.....done." Mr Park sighs and goes to his table.

Jackson and Mark glare at eachother and Jackson sits near the window while Mark sits beside him.

"Let's see who moves out of here first." Jackson whispers/threatens Mark.

Mark smirks and says, "Yeah....let's see."

~

"I can't believe your dad told me to sit to that freak. He is just so horrible." Jackson complains to hia friends during lunch.

"How I wish we were there to see you two. I should thank dad for doing that." Jinyoung says and chuckles.

Meanwhile.....

"I can't believe Mr Park made you sit with the Jackson Wang. The most handsomest. Woww..." Bambam dreamingly says while Mark rolls his eyes.

"Which handsome? More of like a jerk."

"Hey guys let's go and sit with Jinyoung and his friends." JB suggests.

"Will Jackson be there?" Bambam excitedly asks.

"I think so since they're close friends."

"I'm not going to sit with that jerk." Mark glares at JB.

"Oh come on....you'll be with us." Bambam pleads while pouting. Mark sighs and looks away from Bambam.

~

"There comes JB and he brought some friends." Jinyoung says.

"Ahh what is he doing here? It's enough that I sit with him in class and now at lunch." Jackson mutters.

"Chill my man." Youngjae tells him.

The other guys reach the table. Jinyoung sits next to JB, Bambam sits between Jackson and Yugyeom while Mark sits between JB and Youngjae.