chapter three

"Heaven is a place on earth with you."

-

"Ask him for his number," Minho instructed me the next day. "I need his number, so I can ask him to go on a date with me."

"Ask him by yourself," I replied not quite friendly. "You have to learn to get dates by yourself."

"I. Am. Too. Nervous," he explained. "And. You. Are. My. Friend. So. You. Can. Do. This. For. Me. Shuckface."

"Fine," I gave in, rolling my eyes annoyed. "Why am I friends with you again?"

"Because you love me," he answered, blowing me a kiss through the classroom. (We were separated, since we talked too much in class.)

"Keep it PG," Teresa interposed. Teresa Agnes was a friend of yours, she stayed at home yesterday because of cramps.

"PG for pretty gay?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.

"How old are you? Five?" Teresa asked, rolling her eyes.

"Probably."

They all stopped talking as Newt entered the classroom, he looked as good as always - did I actually just say that - but somehow seemed to be a little bit annoyed.

"What's up?" I asked him worried. "Is something wrong?"

"Just got out of the wrong side of bed," he replied, taking the seat next to me.

"Don't ask," he added a second later. "I just have a really bad day."

"So..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words for what I was going to ask him. "If you give me your number, we can add you to our group chat."

Newt smiled slightly, fetching a pen out of the pockets of his trousers. "Is it OK, if I write it on your wrist?"

"Sure," I replied, laying my hand on Newt's table, so the blonde could easily write on my wrist. Newt's touch was carefully and his handwriting was surprisingly neat. Too soon he had finished the few numbers of his telephone number.

"Just add me to the group chat, Tommy," he said, smiling at me. As he realised that he shortened my name, he blushed in a deep shade of red.

That just looked incredibly cute on him - if he wasn't already cute before all of that.

"Okay, babe," I replied, causing him to blush even deeper - if that was possible. "It's okay, I don't mind you calling me Tommy."

What I didn't say is that Sonya used to to call me Tommy and I normally was very distant about people calling me Tommy... however with Newt it was different. It felt so right... the way he pronounced and stressed the nickname, it was so much like Sonya always said it.

"This is too gay for my bisexual heart," Teresa told us, faking to faint off.

"Is here anyone actually straight at this school?" Newt asked confused and actually laughed a little bit.

His laugh was so angelic and amazing... it was also cute.

"This is more like college," I replied with a smirk. "So we only have - you know - 'straight' people."

"Yeah..." Newt replied, suddenly was his whole face completely emotionless again.

"Seriously, you seem to be so... I don't know... Like you just look irritated," Teresa carefully said, looking at the blond worried.

"Can't I just have a bad day?" Newt replied irritated, glaring at Teresa.

"No need to be such a bitch," she replied, shrugging her shoulders and mumbling a 'whatever'.