revelations - IDNYH

Hi. You must've come here because of my old story, IDNYH. No, this isn't a sequel - though there will be people associated with that story. Don't worry, I will make sure you do not get confused. I do suggest you read I Don't Need Your Help, though.

Spoilers ahead, do not read if you have not read IDNYH!

Anyway! Revelations proper.

1) Dan's three words - I __________ you

2) The reader abandons everything in London and stays in the Philippines, anyway

3) I originally planned the ending to be more jovial and cheerful - for instance, the reader and Dan getting married - except that I thought it wouldn't be beneficial to the storyline. Sorry, babes. Did it for the storyline.

4) it's birthday is ever June 4. I'm calling that day IDNYHday. Stop by every 4th of June.

5) In this story, Sage used to date Dan. Twisted, right? First your YouTube channel, and then now your supposedly BOYFRIEND. wth, Sage???

6) there are a lot of things you don't know about Sage and Belle.

7) Belle was the top of the honors - always the Valedictorian, always perfect grades.

8) Sage is like, Über rich. I won't go too detailed into back story (if you guys want to hear, ask in the comments!) But it's because of her parents.

9) IDNYH's original title was "What Happens in LA". Imagine WHLA instead of IDNYH? Lol, no

10) there will be no sequel

Happy reading! I hope you enjoy limitless.