Wanna bet?

It wasn't even a surprise to Lindsey, when he received the news that his and Stevie's newly formed duo got a record deal. He, as a solo artist, was very well known, so the label knew what they we getting themselves into, more or less. Buckingham Nicks, of course, wasn't going to be close to Lindsey's music, but they could count on him, knowing just how talented he was and what a huge following he had. Selling the album shouldn't be a problem and that was enough.

Now it was time to give the good news to Stevie. He was so excited! Like he had already told her, she and music were his two great loves, and he was extremely happy about bringing them together. He also said that he was okay with not promoting the album on a tour, but deep down he was still a little upset about it, he knew what they had was really good. Oh well, maybe someday...

"Babe!" Lindsey yelled, entering the house. "Steph, where are you?" Frowning, as he didn't get an answer, Lindsey checked the kitchen, then the living room, finding her there. On the floor. "What the hell, Stevie?" Nervously laughing, he sat down on the couch. "Talk to me."

She just help up her hand, silencing him.

"Tell me that you're okay at least?" He asked anyway and she nodded. "Good. You scared me for a minute."

It took a moment, before Stevie finally said something. "I don't know what kind of monster you impregnated me with, Lindsey."

"Excuse me?" 

"The baby hasn't stopped moving, kicking me, rather painfully may I add, since you left the house this morning. I was going mad, trying to lie in bed, sit, walk... eventually, I gave up and just lay down on the floor, oddly enough, I was able to get the most comfortable here."

"Pregnancy is a weird thing." Laughing lightly, Lindsey said, sitting closer to the edge of the couch, so he could place his hand on her belly. "Hey there, buddy!"

"Buddy? Didn't it occur to you that we might be having a princess?"

"No, I just have a feeling, Steph. I'm telling you, we're having a boy."

Suddenly, Stevie sat up, refusing his help, moving to sit Indian style. "Since when do your eyes perform the ultrasound function? I wasn't aware you were a doctor either."

"Wanna bet?" 

"Bet? Do I wanna bet on our baby's gender?!"

Lindsey knew this was about time to back off, as he held up his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'm done."

"Good." Stevie said, nodding her head once. "Now give me a kiss."

Smiling at her, Lindsey leaned in closer and pressed the softest kiss to her lips. "I've got some news."

"Oh?"

"Buckingham Nicks got a record deal!"

"No way! Seriously?!" Smiling widely, Stevie held out her hand, indicating for Lindsey to help her stand up, as they then (tried) to hug each other. "Oh, that makes me so happy! I didn't realize how much I actually wanted to sing, until you started this whole thing. Thank you for seeing something in me."

"Baby, I see so many things in you." Kissing her briefly, holding her by her hips. "I honestly feel like this is going to be the pinnacle of my music career. I know I've told you this before, but this means the world to me, Steph, that you're doing this with me. This album, it will always have a special place in my heart."

"I'm just glad you wanted me to be a part of it." She shrugged her shoulders, smiling lovingly at him. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Bopping her on the tip of her nose with his finger.

"Take me upstairs."

"Are you sure?" Remembering what happened only a couple of nights ago, Lindsey had to ask. She was willing at first, but he ended up sleeping in the guest room and he wasn't sure why.

"Yes. I miss you." Giving him a kiss, she entwined their fingers together, seeing a smile grow on his face as he turned and led them upstairs.

They weren't in a rush, taking it slow, as they undressed each other, their lips barely apart, as he then lay her on the bed, leaving open mouth kisses on her neck and chest, while his hand was on its own journey lower. 

While she enjoyed having him on top, she knew it wasn't going to happen and not for a while. He sensed her hesitation of how to go on, but he calmed her down immediately, getting on his knees and sitting on his heels, asking her to do the same, as he then turned her around, her back pressed against his front. His palms cupped her breasts, which had gotten a lot heavier, kissing along her shoulder blade, as she cocked her head back, allowing him perfect access to her neck. He brought a hand to her front, just to make sure she was ready, before taking his hardened member to tease her some more. Carefully, he then pressed the tip of himself against her and entered torturously slowly. Giving her all the time she needed to adjust, she herself began moving, as he supported her. They rocked together like that for some time and due to the fact they hadn't made love for a while, it didn't take very long until they both climaxed, whispering words of love to each other.

They lay together, side by side without speaking. But there wasn't any need to, as Stevie lightly scratched the hair on his chest, while he mindlessly played with her long golden locks, occasionally pressing a kiss to her forehead. This was pure bliss.