Keep on playing

Climbing out of the car once they arrived, Lindsey took Stevie by the hand, leading her up to the front door, as they then stopped, while he searched for his keys and unlocked it. He let her in first, following closely behind, flicking on the light. Stevie was rather impressed, his place was really nice and also, for a bachelor - really tidy. On the other hand, he said he was rarely ever there.

"So, are we going to keep on playing this game we've started, where I offer you another drink and we talk a little, before-"

"How about you shut up and kiss me already?" Stevie cut him off, taking Lindsey by surprise. 

Although, not for long. 

He stepped up to her, gripping her sides gently, pressing their bodies closer. Their breathing quickened instantly, both anticipating what was coming next. Wrapping one arm fully around her back, he brought his other hand up, touching the side of her face, as she closed her eyes, waiting. Slowly, he leaned in, capturing her lips softly at first, before she had her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. 

She then parted their lips, seeing confusion across his face.

"I'd like that drink now." Stevie smirked, as Lindsey let out a frustrated sigh. 

"You tease." She just shrugged her shoulders, looking at him innocently. "What would you like then?" Walking into the living area of the house and towards the mini bar, where he had a selection of drinks.

"Whiskey, neat."

"Oh?" Lindsey glanced at Stevie, who had made herself comfortable on the couch. "I like that."

"I think we've already come to a conclusion that you just like me, in general."

"Yeah, well, I can't deny that." He brought two glasses of the same, giving one to her. "Care for some music?"

"Sure, what have you got?" Crossing her legs, Stevie watched Lindsey walk to his record player, with a box of records next to it. 

"Hotel California?" Lindsey asked, grinning as she shot him a look. "Maybe not. Um, what about Marvin Gaye, huh?"

Stevie burst out laughing, shaking her head at him. "How about we just skip the music then and let's have sex right now?"

"Hey, I'm not opposed to that idea."

"Of course you're not." Rolling her eyes, she added. "Fine, put it on."

"Alright." Giving a nod of his head, Lindsey put the record on and came back to her, sitting down close, without a gap between them. "What you must think of me..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I saw you, I liked you, I asked you to come to my place and I'm not at all hiding my intentions."

"I could say the same to you, I can only imagine what you think about me. I said I was with someone, didn't I, and here I am. But... If I, myself, didn't like you as much as I do, I wouldn't be here."

"And what is it you like so much?" Lindsey asked, tips of his fingers lightly brushing over her thigh. 

"Your eyes, I like those the most. You're really handsome too. I also have to admit that when you sang to me, that you would like to slow dance with me all night..." She shifted a little, covering his hand with hers, that now fully rested on her leg. "That made me tingle a little."

"Only a little?" 

"Mm..." Nodding, she bit on her lower lip. "Simply being around you excites me."

"Is that so?"

His eyes traveled down her neck and to her chest. She was only wearing a thin chiffon dress, so there wasn't left much to imagination. Sliding his hand from her thigh and up her side, he then stopped, looking at her, seeing how her lips parted. Using his thumb only, he brushed it over her hardened nipple through the material and she moaned, as he did it again. Moving to ease the straps of her dress, he kissed her, asking for entrance, as she didn't fight him for a second, not realizing her chest was fully exposed now, only gasping as he cupped her breast, squeezing not too gently, yet not too roughly. Breaking the kiss, she cocked her head back, giving him brilliant access to her neck, on which he kissed and nibbled, while making his way to her chest. With her eyes completely shut, she could only feel what he was doing, arching her back, when his mouth closed around one peak, tweaking the other with his fingers. 

Backing off after some time, he smirked, staring her in the eyes. "You liked that about me too, didn't you?"

She responded by kissing him forcefully, as she then moved to straddle him, his hands on her behind, pushing her against himself, giving her a glimpse of what was still to come. 

"Easy tiger." He slowed them down a little, running his palms up and down her back, as she took care of his shirt, tossing it aside. "Can we take this off as well?" He asked, tugging at the skirt of her dress. 

"I might need some assistance." She flirted, standing up, as he followed, standing behind her, sliding his hands in around the waist, causing the material to fall on the floor in a heap. 

He didn't let go of her, his hands on her hips, her behind pressing into his groin, as it was now his turn to hiss at the contact. Hooking his thumbs into her panties, he took them off too, leaving her completely naked. She looked over her shoulder, seeing his eyes stare back into hers, filled with desire, as she then moaned, when he touched her, trailing one finger in between her thighs. He then slowly started to circle her clit, while kissing along her shoulder blade, feeling her lean more and more into him. He kissed up to her ear, gently biting, as he then whispered...

"I want to taste you."

If she were honest, that nearly did it for her...

Expecting to be asked to lie down, he told her to remain standing instead, as he stepped in front of her, giving her a kiss, before kneeling down on his knees. She watched him, as he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and without a thought of breaking the eye contact, leaned closer, brushing his tongue against her. She instantly gripped on his hair, holding onto him, as he pleasured her, causing her to think if she had ever felt anything close to that. She couldn't take much more of it, feeling his tongue swirling against her bud rapidly, making her cry out, then gasp for air, as he kept her in place, riding out the last of her orgasm with her.

"Holy fuck..." She managed, barely able to stand, so he helped her lie down, utterly proud of himself. 

While she got over that (somewhat), he got rid of his own clothes that he was still wearing, then got down on the floor with her, lying in between her legs. "You okay?" He asked, taking her hand and entwining their fingers together. "Fully recovered?" 

"Yeah." Nodding, she replied, anxiously awaiting. 

"Can we continue?"

"Please." She sounded almost pleading.

He positioned himself better, reaching in between them, taking himself, as he pressed his member into her just barely, then pushing all the way in and pausing, feeling her nails dig into his back. Pulling out completely, he then thrust forward again, now not waiting so long to repeat it, moving faster, once he was sure she had adjusted and the pain was substituted with pleasure. 

"Fuck, you feel so good..." He grunted into her neck, a smile breaking on her lips. "I want you on top." He said, slowing down, as they switched positions, now it being her, who took control, as she slid onto him, being able to see his expression change, knowing it was her, who caused it. She loved it. 

Building the rhythm back up, he held her by the hips, helping her move as she skillfully was doing so. Soon her moves became jerky, as he was breathing heavier with each second, squeezing her flesh, knowing he was closer than she was. Adding that extra bit of pleasure with the pad of his thumb above where they were joined, he felt her tense around him in just a moment, as he let himself release inside of her as well.

"Oh God..." She breathed heavily, lying on top of him, his arms wrapping around her. "That was..."

"... incredible."

"That it was." She agreed, nodding. 

Carefully, she got off him and down by his side, resting her head on his chest, as they both fell silent for a few minutes, until she asked. "Will I see you again?"