This one girl: Scott Pilgrim x reader

Imagine: Scott looking for Ramona at the party but instead he meets you.(Female) part (1/?)

Don't see any if these so yeah If you find any can you tell me cause I adore the movie and the characters.

Comment your favorite character from the movie and your least favorite here:

My favorite is Wallace

My least favorite Todd (the vegan with the nice hair).

Anyways to the fanfiction
__________________________

Ramona.
Ramona.
Ramona Flowers.

He needed to find her.
She must be here somewhere

Scott looked through the crowd of people, looking for 'this one girl'.

Finally he saw her, Ramona Flowers

He moved over to her but before he could get close he collided with someone

The mystery person feel to the ground with Coke Zero on their clothes.

Scott looked over at you saying something.

"Hey! Watch where your-" before he could finish his sentence he took a better look at you.

You had h/c hair and e/c eyes that brought out your s/c beautifully. He was speechless.

You looked at him with complete guilt.

"Oh no! I am so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going" you said getting up looking at your damage.

Scott however, was still staring at you not saying anything taking in your features that were enhanced with the left over Coke Zero that was in his cup.

You noticed that he was just standing there staring at you.

"Ummm dude, are you okay" you asked him snapping your fingers in his face.

"Oh uhh yeah" he says

"Oh your drink I'm sorry, I'll go get you another" you went to go get one but he held your wrists.

"No no it's okay, it was Coke Zero anyway" he said to you as you laugh a little.

"You don't drink either" you say chuckling.

"No just on special occasions" he says slightly still in his trance looking at you.

"Cool" you say looking at him.