Chapter 12/Skyway robbery

Fox Oswald got a little closer he looked really surprised.

'What's he doing here' said Fox Oswald.

'I'm holding a gun at you so would I would appreciate it if you would follow the rules for a robbery and hold your hands in the air' said Nathan.

'It's the sheep man, the one I told you about. He's been following you since you landed on our island' said Trixie.

'Oh, I've been following you for far longer than that' said Nathan.

Fox Oswald was very shocked 'you never told me you had a bounty hunter on your tail.'. 

He turned to Nathan.

'Wow you must be pretty good to track us here, how did you do it?'

'Simple, I tracked you out with the boats, then followed your engine's smell during the night' said Nathan.

'I knew I should have fixed that piston. Look, I am sure we can work something out. How about you can have the girl and I get to keep the gold she's carrying ? That sounds fair' said Fox Oswald.

'You can keep the gold' Nathan told Fox Oswald.

'See what did I say! A reasonable man.... ram.. what ever' said Fox Oswald.

Nathan got Kitty and Fox Oswald to throw over their weapons.

'So you finally got me' said Kitty. 'I thought you had nearly got me on Homton island.'

'I nearly had, then the Dog's and that Bull appeared'

'So where are you taking her?' asked Trixie.

'Well, I reckon the Kingdom has the highest reward out on her or is it the pirate brotherhood this time?' said Fox Oswald.

Perhaps there was the slightest hint of a smile on the sheep's face.

'No it's time to go back to your people, Princess' said the Sheep.

Fox Oswald looked highly exasperated. 'Will someone just explain to me what it is is going on here?'

'Such a close friend and you never told him highness' said Nathan.

'Kitty what kind of bounty hunter is this?' asked Fox Oswald.

'this isn't exactly a classic bounty hunter'. said Kitty 'Fox Oswald may I introduce to you my old teacher Prof Nathan Roberts'.

Trixie's mind was full of strange panicking thoughts at this point.

'Wow your teachers must be very strict if they hunt you down for years later for not doing some homework', she said.

'Don't you think your friends deserve an explanation?' said Nathan 'you see this is Katherine Princess of the Kingdom and future Queen.'

Fox Oswald looked so shocked you could have slapped him with a wet haddock and he wouldn't have moved.

'your joking this is some weird bounty hunter trick'

Nathan waved his gun at the beach and they began to walk back towards the plane.

'I might as well tell you the whole story' said Kitty. 'you see I was born Princess Katherine of the Empyrean Kingdom. Nathan was my private tutor, he taught me to fly.'

'That I came to regret' said Nathan walking behind them all still pointing a gun.

'but then I began to grow my cat head' she said 'it was the ears at first, just like Trixie's. People started talking behind my back. It didn't take me long to realise that an animal head couldn't be Queen. Who is going to obey a Queen with a cat head? The sky lords would never stand for it'