Recruited by C.I.A. & Falling In Love With The President's Gothic Son Important Announcement!

Hey There People....

I have a very important announcement concering "Recruited by C.I.A."

I am going to temporarily delay any more new parts of it for a while. I'm doing this becuase it's not really turning out to be the story that I envisoned it to be when I first started writng it, not to sound egotistical or anything but I can write a hell of a lot better then what I posted with some of those parts like three and four and basically everything after part two I just rushed and to me it's ruining the plot of the orignal story that I had planned out in my head, so I've decided to start re-writing every part after two.... but not right away. I just can't put my heart into the story right now and I don't believe that there's a point for me to re-write the story if I can't put my heart into my writing. So for now, I'll be slowly but surely re-writing "C.I.A." and the story that I'll be upadating regulary will become "Pandora" whch I'll post the first part of either today or tommorowso keep an eye out for it. Don't worry and don't freak out if you're a fan of "C.I.A." it shall eventually get updated....just not anytime soon. Sorry people but it's the way it is currently, I hope that you'll read Pandora and maybe like it as much as "C.I.A" even though it's completly different story plot, if you don't then again I deeply apoligize but there is no point in writing a story that you can't out your heart into in my opinon. And again don't freak out becuase I'm not ending "C.I.A." it just won't get updated anytime in the near future.

XOXOXOX

Imweirddealwithit