Ignorance

Beep! Beep! Beep!

As I woke up to my alarm clock, I could feel Derek sleeping beside me. I looked at my alarm clock. It read 4:16 a.m. I guess I'll get up and make breakfeast.

When I look in the fridge for something to make, I spot fruits, cream, milk, and in the cabinet I found cerial. So I decided to make milkshakes and cerial for everybody.

At around six o'clock Emma walked in and sat down at the table, and I put the milkshake and cerial in front of her. Then Jake walked in and asked where Derek was, and I told him that he's still asleep. Then Anna and Alex came in and said that it would be a good time to wake Derek up. So I went to my room and watched him sleep for a couple of minutes.

"Baby, it's time to wake up. I have your clothes set out for you. And there's breakfeast downstairs," I say as he wakes up almost slowly.

"Thanks Sissy, I love you." Derek said happily.

"Your welcome. Milkshakes and cerial are downstairs," I say gently.

"Okay," he said. Then I remembered something.

"How's your arm, Baby?" I ask.

"I'm fine Sissy, really. I only have a small pains right now," he said.

"Let me see," I said gently as he pulls up his sleeve revealing his cast from two weeks ago.

"Okay you were right, it's not that bad." I say, "Now go get dressed, then go downstairs and eat."

"Okay," Derek said happily. He quickly got dressed and went downstairs. And then I got ready for today. I had showered, ate, dressed, put on my make-up, and so I sat on my bed singing along to one of my favorite bands. I have always been a punk-rock person. So Simple Plan is my personal favorite.

"Starring out

Into the world across the street

You hate the way your life turned out to be

He's pullin' up in the driveway

But you don't make a sound

Cuz you always keep the things you wanna say

You're always gonna be afraid

There's only hate

There's only tears

There's only pain

There is no love here

(Oh)

So what will you do

There's only lies

There's only tears

There's only pain

There is no love here

Broken down

Like a mirror smashed to pieces

You learned the hard way

To shut your mouth and smile

If these walls could talk they

Would have so much to say

Cuz everytime you find the scars are gonna heal

But they never go away

There's only hate

There's only tears

There's only pain

There is no love here

(Oh)

So what will you do