4th: Top 3 Ice Cream Flavors

I like ice cream, and most of it tastes good to me, save from plain chocolate, because it reminds me of worms.

Anyways, my top three ice cream flavors are one basic and two. . . other desserts.

3. Mint Chocolate Chip

This one is just classic. It's refreshing and crisp and also has chocolate in it, which is always good. Once when I was little, I was on a family trip and brought my baby blanket in with me when we stopped for Baskin Robbins, and purposefully dropped some on my blanket so that I would remember it.

It worked, at least?

2. Strawberry Cheesecake

I like cheesecake normally, and I like ice cream normally, so this blend of the two is amazing. It had little cheesecake bites and strawberry flavor and little chunks of crust and I just really love it. It's probably my favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor.

1. Key Lime Pie

Like I said, I apparently like ice cream that tastes like desserts that aren't ice cream. I've only ever had Key Lime Pie ice cream once, when my sister and I visited my great uncle and he took us to this dairy farm near his house and we got ice cream, but it was soo good. Like the strawberry cheesecake, it had like bites of the crust in it and it was so smooth I almost died.

I don't know how much this tell you about me, but does it tell you something that I've done like 3 days of this challenge at 11:00 at night?