Chapter 15: Dan

"I still can't believe you've never been on the London Eye!" I say to Phil, whose gaze is fixed on the window, taking in the whole of London. Phil had told me a few weeks ago that he hadn't been on it, and I decided it was time he did.

(A/n- I'm sure Phil has been on the London eye irl, but for the purposes of this story he hasn't)

"It's so incredible! All the people look like little ants!" Phil exclaimed. I chuckled at that, walking over and standing next to him by the window, looking out at the matchbox-sized cars and tiny little people. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me, and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you're enjoying this, because it's the only present you get!"

*

We were walking down the pavement, my arm still hurting from where Phil had hit me. "I'm sorry, okay? I was just joking!" Phil turned around and smirked at me. "I know. I just felt you deserved that." I was about to respond, but a small group of girls had come over to us, clearly fans of ours. One of them, clearly singled out by the rest of the group, spoke up. "H-hi! We were j-just wondering, can we take a picture with you guys?"

I threw a quick glance at Phil, signaling to him that I would get him back for earlier. "Sure! What are all of your names?" After hearing the girls all list off their names over top of each other, they gathered around me and Phil. The one who spoke to us earlier handed me her phone. I quickly took a few pictures before handing the phone back. Me and Phil waved goodbye to the girls before continuing down the street.

We walked back up the stairs to our flat, me and Phil still arguing jokingly about the whole London Eye thing. Suddenly, Phil's phone rang in his pocket, ending our conversation. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" A very loud, muffled voice yelled out from the other end of the phone. "Ow, Louise! Break my eardrum why don't you!" Phil said into the phone. Laughter sounded from inside the phone, and I laughed along with her in the background. Phil turned around and gave me a glare of mock anger. As he started talking to Louise, I unlocked the door to our flat and pulled Phil inside after me.

Phil sat down on the couch and prattled on with Louise about everything that had been going on in his life lately. Well, almost everything, he left out a few...details. I went over to the kitchen to clean up the disaster from when I tried to make Phil breakfast like the -sort of- responsible adult I am. Just before I started loading the dishes into the dishwasher, my phone vibrated from where it was sitting on the counter, ringing with the sound of my text tone. I picked it up and turned it over, reading the text.

From: PJ
To: Dan

Hey Dan, everything is set up and ready to go. Are we still on for 6:00?

I quickly replied before going back to the dishes.

From: Dan
To: PJ

Yep, sounds good. See you all then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to all my smol bean readers! I'm so happy to see you all again! Sooooo..........did you guys like this chapter? Or was it just as shitty as the rest of the book and/or my entire existence? JKJK LOLZOR

I don't know if you guys noticed, but THIS STORY HAS 8K READS! Like what? When I started writing this, I never thought it would actually be a thing that people would even want to read. And now look how many of you there are! That is absolutely insane!

Okay, time to get all mushy and stuff. You guys are absolutely the best, especially all those who vote and comment. But I appreciate all of you, even the silent readers.

See you all soon. Bye :3