Chapter 2: The Lolicon (Smut....much smut.....)

A/N: So... I have one... Very messed up brain.  Like take me to a mental hospital kind of brain. I've been reading a lot of doujinshi and other very bloody stories. Well look what came out of all that!

The brain is an amazing but scary thing..

I'm so sorry to the people who are not good at handling these things, I'll try to write an alternative story part for this (if you like) So if this was okay, then just wait for more.

If you didn't then please give me some advice.  😭😭😭
And wait until I fix my brain.

Thank you to everyone! 💜💜💜

At a Club

Nagisa walked through the doors and into pervert heaven,  where every turn people at making out, and every corner, there are strippers making thousands of dollars every hour.

"Hey Snake," a voice whispered into his ear from the Bluetooth that he had put on earlier.  "It's almost time."

"It's not Snake, it's viper," Nagisa whispered back rolling his eyes slightly for no good reason and took a seat on one of the chairs at the bar.

"Well anyways Ms.Viper, your target is a fat pig who is a a very big lolicon. So that's why I picked that outfit for you," the voice said through the Bluetooth. Nagisa had on a short skirt, knee high socks, hair tied in two like usual, and a slightly over sized sweater with a hood to cover his face with gloves that matched the skirt and a cute bunny backpack filled with various things needed for the assassination.

"Making me regret this job as soon as I start, very like you," he whispered silently. "So did you reserve a room with a window to do the deed?"

"Yep, room 3 on your left when you first enter. Your code name for the room is Akane Ibi." the voice said. "Target coming into room in three...two...one. Now."

"Hello mister," Nagisa said to a fat man that had just entered the club in what sounded like a shy voice, leaning his body inwards, letting him see his collarbone and the bottom of his neck. "I'm lonely because no one would come and play with me. And I already have a room reserved." he continued biting his lips so they turned a bit swollen.

"Well this mister right here is free. Do you want to play with me?," he asked in a nasty voice that would have made a normal person shiver. But being an assassin helped with these situations.

"Really? Okay!," Nagisa answered taking a fat plump hand and leading it to room 3. 

"Name please," one of the guys near their room said sternly.

"Akane Ibi," Nagisa answered with a smile, the hood still covering half his face, the half which leaked blood lust. The guy moved out of the way and let them in. "Mister, can you lay down on the bed? I'm going to help you," Nagisa said, covering his blood lust and taking the hood off and going to the corner to take out a handkerchief and put some Ether on it. 
(Ether is a liquid that will make you fall asleep once inhaled)

Then he took out some lube from his bag, because the first step, is to make them trust you, and in this case it was sex or something close to it. But the lube was just for extra, in case he didn't believe him.

"Mister, please tell me if I'm good or not," Nagisa said unzipping his pants on the bed, then sliding off his boxers which then popped up the fat man's erect dick. Taking it by the shaft, he stroked it up and down softly, then going harder and faster by each second, his pre-cum starting to spill in drops, then massaging his balls which made the man cry out in pleasure, making him ejaculate one time first. 

Taking lessons from Bitch-sensei was a good idea for times like these. 

He took some of the hot white stuff on his fingers, reaching back, sliding off his own girl underwear and sticking it in his ass, making him moan in pleasure thinking that it was him that was doing it with him instead of this fat guy.

The man moaned loudly as Nagisa started sucking the head, then bring it in even more, deep-throating him as the man grabbed his head, pushing it even deeper into his throat making Nagisa tear up a little.

"Ah....Your a...gh...very talented girl," the man said through gasps. Nagisa took it out of his mouth, then kept rubbing it up and down with his hand with a glove, making the man feel more pleasure while licked in between the man's two balls making him shiver and moan in pleasure loudly.

He then stopped for a second  and got on top of the man and placed his dick in between his cheeks. 

"Mister, close your eyes for a second," Nagisa said with a shy voice, putting his hand in his sweater pocket which held the handkerchief with ether on it.

"Still a shy girl huh? Okay then. Mister will do what you want," he said and shut his eyes tightly. Then she put the rag on his face, covering his nose and mouth, and within a matter of seconds, he was unconscious. 

The bluenette quietly cleaned up any hairs that fell and wiped the cum off him and his target. His sweat was all caught by the sweater and then took a sharp new blade and thick hard pillow, put the pillow on his face pushing hard, then pushed the blade down hard into his throat, making the blood splatter and his remaining strength to try and yell, but all that came were gurgled messed up words that were unidentifiable.

Changing his clothes quietly,  he made sure that there was no evidence of him being the one to kill the fat lolicon then opened the window and went into the alley, striding over to a blue Lamborghini and threw his things into the back while throwing himself into the front street.

"Hey Ms. Snake. Sounds like you did a nice job." The driver smirked and started speeding the two away just before screams sounded in the club.

"Shut it. Also, nice name you picked out Karma-kun."

Omg. Omg. OMG!

The first chapter I wrote for this like blew up during the few hours I was sleeping compared to my 2 other stories. And I literally screamed and everyone in my house stared at me like I was on some kind of drugs or something.

Thank you guys so much!!!!

THUS,  I DECIDE TO START WORKING ON THIS 24/7. Maybe....

Thanks everyone! 😭😭😭😭