|Twenty-Five| Priority

Start from the beginning

"I'll just be a few minutes. Now, either you can sleep in yours and Dakota's bedroom or-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I was already running upstairs. I'm not what you would call, "ready," for that step quite right now. Especially since I'm supposedly the "bottom," and have to have his gender specific organ inside of me like some sort of a shish kabob.

~Calixto's Pov~

I scoffed, chuckling softly to myself as Chesney scampered up the stairs like a terrified rabbit. He's so cute, sometimes I can't help but tease the mess out of him. I smiled at the memory of holding him in the hospital and frowned, my mind immediately being flooded with thoughts of my recently passed brother and the depressed, lost man currently stationed outside.

C'mon Calixto, it's time to grow a fucking pair and man up. I pushed myself forward and walked slowly towards the door with stiff, reluctant movements. As I went to grab the door knob, the door was suddenly jerked open and I came face to face with the one person that I felt knew me almost as well as my brother.

"Hey," he whispered, wiping at his bloodshot eyes. His face, still covered in tiny scars, was dampened with his tears as he walked further inside and closed the door behind him. He smiled at me softly before sighing and heading up the stairs until he paused at the top.

"Wait, I don't have a room anymore, right? Right. I'll just-"

"Stay."

"Wait, what," he questioned, surprise written clear as day on his face, and I smiled at him.

"Stay. But first, we've got to talk," I told him, walking over and taking a seat on the couch. He followed after me and sat on the farthest end of the couch, playing with his fingers.

An awkward silence soon greeted our presence as we sat alone in the living room. I struggled to think of anything to say as he would occasionally readjust himself, growing tense.

"Um, so, how are you," I asked and he frowned at me as his eyes met with mine.

"Why are you talking to me," he asked in a somewhat angry tone and I scrunched my eyebrows together, pursing my lips.

"Because I want to, and because Dakota said you were feeling down," I said and he shook his head, throwing his arms up in frustration.

"Down? No, I'm fucking pissed. But not at you, or Chesney, or anyone else in this damn house; except for me. It's my fault that this happened. Fighting with Chesney, falling for Wyatt's smooth talking, letting Caspar get the opportunity to- to- ugh!"

Blaise cut himself off as he erupted into tears, the well built floodgates behind his eyes bursting open and releasing a crashing flood of regret. My mouth fell open as I watched Blaise do something I've only seen him do once in a blue moon. He's always been the strong type, the bad bitch that didn't cry but instead made others feel his pain. It was surprising to say the least.

"Blaise, don't blame yourself. You were jealous of Chesney, it happens; we are human. Wyatt manipulated everyone, don't be ashamed to be just another face in the crowd. And, this one's going to be hard to say but, Caspar would've done it eventually. He always did what he wanted, you know that better than anyone," I said, playfully punching his shoulder and he smiled softly, sniffing as he looked up from the floor.

"Yeah, he did. I just- I can't help feeling like, like maybe I could've stopped it, you know," Blaise said and I nodded, fully understanding what he was going through. You feel like the world's on your shoulders with all of the guilt that you could've made a difference. It's an agonizing and crushing feeling.

"Oh do I. I've felt it this whole time. I just know, the others look up to me to be the strong one. The caring and friendly one that they can depend on to lighten the mood without exceeding any boundaries. But, surprisingly, that's how I feel better. Knowing that I have others depending on me, my feelings are dulled down so that I can focus on them; instead of focusing on myself," I whispered towards the end and smiled as Blaise stared at me intently.

"Wow," he said and I rose a curious brow as he smirked.

"Apparently there's more to you than the hot Sex God thing you've got going on there," He teased and I pushed his shoulder, chuckling.

"Fuck you."

~Chesney's Pov~

"Why exactly are we spying again," I asked, peeking around the wall and Dakota smirked, watching the two like a hawk.

"I wanted to make sure he actually did it," He said, a cocky smirk plastered to his face and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"This is pointless-"

"Fuck you."

"Wait, what?" I whisper-shouted and pushed Dakota out of the way, looking at Calixto and Blaise as they laughed. I frowned and bit my lip, chewing on the flesh nervously. I know Calixto would never cheat on me, and I know that Blaise would never intentionally hurt me again, but hearing Calixto say those words, kind of made me think.

"Do you think Calixto will get tired of me," I asked Dakota, not taking my eyes off of Calixto and Dakota scoffed from behind me.

"Tired of you? You're not even dating. But, I know what you mean. And my answer is no," He said, patting my back and I smiled softly to myself.

"But, we haven't had sex-"

"Stop right there. Sex is not everything in a relationship, you know that," Dakota interjected and I nodded quickly with a blush growing on my face.

"I know, I know, but I want to make him happy," I mumbled and Dakota sighed, rubbing his face.

"Look, if this is what you want. Then I'll teach you what you need to know tomorrow," He said, holding his hand out and I shook it with a nervous, tightlipped smile.

"Deal."
~~~
Woohoo! Only two more chapters to go! The last chapter, and the epilogue! I'm so excited!

Question of the Chapter-
Are you ready the end?

How do you feel knowing there will be a spin-off? I'll hint that it involves a love triangle, VERY similar to this one but with a special main character- Jude!

Please don't forget to:
Vote!

Comment!

And Follow!

Thanks!