Remember♠

Please take the time to read this if you 'enjoy' my updates.

A/N- One thing before this chapter... I appreciate you have to wait a while for a chapter, and I apologise for that. But it really does bug me when most of my comments are just 'Update'. I do have a life outside the world of social media and fanfictions and writing a fanfiction I didn't know would get this much reads, is hard. I understand most probably have it the same but for me to get myself to try and update atleast every few weeks or so is a big thing for me. I have some well... 'issues' at home and with myself and when I'm meant to do something I don't necessarily do them so instead of just commenting 'update' all the time, please try and write something that will cheer me up or even some advice. Thankyou. Enjoy the chapter. And I most certainly didn't intend to come off rude :)

…………………………………………

Passionate, slow and rough all in one night. Sweaty skin and lips on one another. Moans and gasps spread across the walls of the room. My nails clawed at his back and my back arched. His teeth were clamped together as he continously pounded in to me. His erotic growls and grunts made me whimper as my insides fluttered. I felt incredible. I was seeing fucking starts. My legs were wrapped around his waist and every so often I lifted up my hips to meet his thrusts to make him go deeper inside of me. We were so close. He had one hand around my throat and the other on my leg. He enjoyed watching me choke. The pain and pleasure was what he got off on. Then just, he shuddered and his eyebrows furrowed, and his mouth made an O shape. He came. And I came shortly after that. He planted his face in my neck and let go of me, so he could rest his elbows on either side of my face. We regained our breath and soon after we were back at it.
Kissing, fucking, resting. It was an ongoing cycle of pure bliss.
Riding, teasing, groping, the pleasure, was out of this world.
It came to a halt at 5 in the morning, then I was flat out. Completely drained of energy. I was on my side, I expected him to go, but he stayed. He put his arm around my body and I smiled to myself. Shortly after, I fell asleep.

______

"Mr March? I brought the food for Miss White"

"You're a darling, go put it over there before she wakes up"

"Oh yes, right away sir!"

I start to toss and turn as I hear voices around the room.

"Good morning.. Well afternoon Lorna, time to get up" I open my eyes to see James at the foot of the bed watching me intensely. I sit up and stretch, the cover falls off me as I sit up, which reveals my naked body. James licks his lips and I feel his eyes roam over my chest.

"You best get ready before I start to eat something other than the food on the table" He states. I let out a laugh and he chucks a robe at me and makes his way out the bedroom to sit down at the table. I stand up to soon realise I need the loo.

"Give me a minute, I just need to freshen up a bit" I say as I rush in to the bathroom.

"Don't take too long!"

I roll my eyes as I take a seat on the toilet. But damn, I forgot how much it hurts to go to the toilet after sex, especially when you leave it till the morning. I flush the toilet and look in the mirror. I'm definitely not pulling off the crazy sex hair and panda eyes. I run the tap and splash water on my face and sigh in content. I wipe away the face with my robe, then put my hair in a ponytail. Soon enough I was walking out the bathroom, ready to fill up my empty stomach.

"God that good looks delicious!"  I exclaim excitedly, my stomach agrees and starts to grumble.

"Well took in my dear. And I'll thank Miss Evers later on" I smile at him and dig in. I moan in delight like a man starved. He scoots closer to me and takes sone food for himself, even if he doesn't necessarily need it.

"You know darling, you were absolutely devine last night" He says as his lips bring themselves to my neck.

"Mmm, well you-you weren't to bad yourself" I near but whispered as I tilt my head to the side.

"Is that so. You like it rough my Lorna? Like it when I mercifully pound in to you as you squirm and groan underneath me?" My legs squeezed together to contrain the ache in-between my thighs.

"I-"

"We could be together forever Lorna. Me and You, against the fucking world" Then I remembered, he wanted me as his, and if I was his, he'd have to kill me.

"You know I can't, I have family, friends,  a life ahead of me. The one thing I don't want to do, is hurt my brother" My brother, Ted. Oh god.
The Hotel is like a curse, I've completely forgotten about my life outside the hotel, until now.

"Is my love not enough for you" Did he really just say that? He said the fucking L word. I push away from him and stand up.

"Mr March, you're completely mad"
I state and shake my head. I go to grab my things but he's infront of me in a flash grabbing my wrists. I close ny eyes and turn my head away from him.

"Love. It's a glorious thing right?  Now lets get ome thing straight Miss White. Just know, if I can't have you no one can"