Night Out Pt.2 ♠

We all entered the noisy bar.
Boys were doing outrageous dance moves to impress the girls.
Girls wearing slutty outfits to impress the boys.
I scoffed disappointed at our generation. It mostly consisted of sex driven, horny adolescents and younger adults.
Mollie nudged me to get a drink over by the far corner, so we walked through the dancing crowd.

We plopped down on a seat ordering our drinks. I wasn't if I actually wanted to get 'smashed' or not. But I wanted to take the first hour or so lightly. I sipped quietly watching over the mixed crowd doing different things. Dancing, laughing some drunk, some sober. I bet my facial expression at the moment showed no amusement at all. I think mollie and millie have got the wrong impression of me already and probably think I have a silver spoon up my ass!
I however, have tried to make small talk with the both of them in the 30 mins being here so I haven't been that big of a suck up.
Minutes went on and felt the need to stop being a bore and get up there and be the young adult I am.
I gulped down the rest of my drink and grabbed the 2 girls to the dance floor, being surrounded by the sweaty and dancing huddle of people.

Seconds, minutes and hours went by in a blur. My head spun, my drink splashed around in my cup like a sea in a storm. I felt warm arms around my shoulder and faint whispers in my ear. Next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the club in to a car.
I didn't understand what was happening, my stomach churned due to the amount alcohol I had consumed. Hands rubbed down my thighs, I faintly pushed them away.
I was asked were I was staying I furrowed my brows.
"Hotel Co-cortez" I slurred.
Echoes of laughter invaded my ears like drums, I put a hand to my head in distress. Hands were touching me everywhere. Hair, lips, neck, arms, breasts and thighs. I felt violated, but I had no strength to fight anything back.

I felt my body being dragged out of the car and both my arms being held up. Chatters and laughs were vaguely heard. We soon came inside a building, the warm breeze hitting my cold skin, shivered and let out a groggy moan.
I fell to the floor, my hands hands barely keeping my face from smacking the ground. Someone pushed me over on to my back. I seen
4 blurred body's tower over me.
My heart stopped and i tried to move away from. One of the biggest chucked me over hus shoulder giving me hard slap on the ass. The boys laughed at me. My eyes started to tear up and I could only think of the worst to come.

"I found her hotel key in her bag, room 63. Come on lets go and get her done with" I started rigging around trying to get free when we entered the golden elevator. My sobs were loud and i pleaded for them to let me go. I felt vulnerable... Humiliated to the state I'd come to.
Someone must of spiked my drink...
We stepped out of the elevator and walked down the blurred white corridor in nearing to the room I stayed in.
I screamed and cried out for help, banging weakly on the man's back.
Still the laughed and smacked me to shut up. Being upside down made my insides turn, and me being me I soon vomitted all down the back of the man's back.
He dropped me straight away and kicked me down on the floor.
My face scrunched up in agony but my eyesight cleared to see the 4, now familiar faces of my brothers 'friends'
I let out a gasp and my ears teared up even my more.
They all clasped their hands together a smirk written all over their faces.

"Think she can see us now boys! Let's get her inside her room and show her a good time ay!" One of them roared.
They all cheered and looked excited at my week state.