8 Night time, short story

Naegi saw Kirigiri, standing in the middle of the circle. She ran over to him, and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry", she whispered. "I'm so, so, so, so sorry". Naegi didn't let go of her. He also hugged her tight.

"I'm the one who should be sorry", Naegi said slowly.

"No, you aren't", Kirigiri said. She blushed. "I mean, she kissed you on purpose. It wasn't your fault. You fell right in her trap".

"I know, I know", Naegi said slowly. He kissed her on her cheek. "I'm still sorry, though". He looked at her gorgeous, purple eyes. "Remember what we promised?" Kirigiri shaked her head.

"We promised that no matter what happens, we'll never be seperated". Kirigiri let out a laughing sound.

"Thanks, Naegi", she said. Her hands were shaking, and her face turned more colourful, and less pale (writer's note: Not racist meant, if u thought so). She finally let go.

"You're so cute together", Sonia shouted. "Ah, I can't wait until you kiss again". Naegi laughed, and kissed Kirigiri on her lips. She blushed emmidiately, and her face turned more red than ever. Sonia looked at them, with sparkles in her sparkly, blue eyes.

Monokuma suddently announced something. He shouted: "It's bed time, students. I'll tell you all what to do, but I'll only say it once, so listen up, everybody, I'm over here, by the closet". Everybody started to listen closely, as the black and white bear started to talk some more. He shouted: "You're each given a room, but your room is only for one person. Now, if you want to sleep with somebody, I've also got 20 different bed rooms, rooms that you can use every time there's bed time. Remember, the rooms also has rules that each one of you has to follow. I'll put them on your handbook, a book that each one of you have been received. There's surveillance cameras in all of the rooms, exept the rooms for only one person, so it's up to you how much you want to show the rest of the world. Of course, as I kind of already told you, this will be broadcasted all over the world, and I suggest you to not do anything naughty. There might be children watching. But don't worry, I'm not that mean to you. This room, including the bathrooms, doesn't have video cameras in them, and the cameras are also not on for more than five hours. Which means, that you have two hours from now, before midnight, the exact same time, as the surveillance cameras are being put on. As I already kind of said, the surveillance cameras will be on for five hours. Something that means that shows you that you have pleanty of time getting ready for the morning. No lame and stupid questions are beong answered". Monokuma put away his microphone, and somewhat, went hiding behind some of the curtains.

"Are you being serious?" Sonia screamed. "I can't take this, I seriously can't".

"Don't worry, Sonia", Naegi said. "It's obviously to make us feel despair". Sonia smiled at him. She laughed.

"Thanks, Naegi", she said, and walked away. The others continued talking about who they would team up with, and in the end Asahina, a brown haired swimmer, teamed up with her best friend, Sakura, a white haired wrestler.

Naegi looked at Kirigiri, blushing. "Do you want to share a room with me?" he asked her. She thought for a while.

"Sure", Kirigiri said. "But I'm tired. We'll better go right away".

Monokuma was standing in front of a big door, holding a pencil and a handbook. "Who has teamed up with somebody?" he shouted. "Ah, Asahina and Sakura? Leon and Sayaka?"

Naegi glanced at Sayaka, who was standing next to Leon. "That's true", Leon said. He laughed.

"I'm sharing my room with Kirigiri", Naegi whispered, to Monokuma. Monokuma grinned.