6 In the meantime, short story

What happened in the bathroom, while the others were at the closet's placement? I'll tell u, in chapter number six.

Naegi helped Sayaka in to the bathroom. She smiled at him, desperately searching for water to put on her wound. "It's no good", she mumbled. "It's like it keeps getting worse". A few tears ran down her cheeks. Her face was all bloody, as she smudged out the wound's redness, crazily out in her face.

"No, you'll be fine", Naegi said. He kissed her on her forehead. "I promise". Sayaka smiled. She blushed, something that Naegi found attractive about her (nooooooo).

Sayaka suddently turned around, looking him in his eyes. "Naegi", she suddently said slowly. "I've been wondering", she said. "You said no when we were in the closet", she added. Everything turned quiet. Even the events outside the door was like gone. Forgotten. Lost.

Naegi started shaking. He felt uncomfortable. Forced to stay. Forced to kiss. He knew what she was going to say. If he wanted to be her boyfriend. Should he say no? "I mean", he said. "Do you remember when we were younger?" he suddently said.

Sayaka nodded. "And you always stared at me in the hallways?" she added.

"How did you know?" Naegi asked her. He almost fell backwards, but Sayaka gripped his hand.

"I saw it. Even idols see it", Sayaka smiled. Naegi blushed. He nodded.

"What's going to happen now?" he asked her. She didn't say anything. She turned around, and looked at herself in the mirror. The blood was dripping down her nose, falling sown in the sink again.

"I don't know, Naegi", she said. "Are we even going to get out of this school?" she said. She started to scream. "Ever?" she shouted, as she gripped his hand, and dragged him closer to her.

"Hey, don't", he suddently said. He looked at Sayaka's blank eyes. "I mean, what do you mean?"

"What if we never get out of this school, Naegi?" she said. Her face was paler than ever, and her eyes were blinking red. "What if Kirigiri will be following us everywhere we go, and we can't have a romantic relationship for ourselves?" She started to cry. "I'm worried, you know. I'm worried you'll break up with me".

Naegi didn't answer. All this drama. All these awkward moments. All this kissing.

"I'm asking again, Naegi", she said. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Naegi didn't even think at his answer. He nodded. She started laughing, tears running down her cheeks, as she grabbed him around his neck. "Thank you, Naegi", she said quietly. She kissed him, and he placed his hands on her head. Naegi smiled for himself. He had never had a real girlfriend before. And his first one, was actually going to be the famous idol. The pretty, blue haired Sayaka, who he had admired for so long.

Suddently the door opened, and Kirigiri stepped in. Her eyes were blank, her clothes were wrinkly, her hair was messy. Naegi suddently opened his eyes, seeing her silhuette in the door opening. He let go of Sayaka, making her look at him. "You weren't fixing her scar, were you, Naegi?" she asked him. "Were you?" she repeated.

Sayaka gasped. "What are you doing here?" she said, kissing Naegi on his lips.

"You're such a kissing machine", Kirigiri said back. Sayaka didn't answer. She let go of Naegi, walking towards Kirigiri, and sending her an eyecontact. Kirigiri could see the red flare in her eyes, as she passed Sayaka at the bathroom. Naegi didn't move a muscle. He was about to say something to Kirigiri, appologise for what he had done. But he didn't manage to say a word to her. What was happening? Had two girls gotten in his way? He closed his eyes. Of course. This was despair.

Writer's note: This was nothing special, it was only a little extra, for those who wondered how easily tricked Naegi got, by Sayaka's fake crying. Anyways, I hope u liked this short story, although it was terribly short. I know, I know, this whole story started out with the closet stories, and now it's all about the Sayaka drama, u may think? No, it isn't. I'm going back to the more detailed closet writing, after the drama has been calmed down, trust me. The drama will hopefully not mast for too long, because I want to write more of thise closet one shots. Anyways, trust me, the Sayaka drama will calm down, but u have to wait. Thanks for reading. Bye.