fuck ed up

Edward

         Bella had just gotten done warning that Hannah girl and man was she cute and sexy when she was jealous and angry.

Unless of course she's angry as you.

She smiled at my thoughts..

"And what are you going to do about it," came Hannah's brilliant reply.

"This." Said Bella.

Wait what?

Bellas eyes flashed from their beautiful brown to a bright Burgundy. Then Hannah was on the floor, writhing around in pain.

Bella backed up so know one would see her but kept her focus on Hannah. Ms. Harper walked out of her classroom to See what the commotion was and found the girl twitching in pain.

Bella stopped, her eyes turning back to their gorgeous brown. I wrapped my arms around her waist, crooning soothing words in her ear and kissing her collarbone. I heard the jealous thoughts of both the boys and girls, but I couldn't care less. This girl was mine.

"What happened here?" The teacher questioned "Everybody shrugged and walked to their next class , leaving me and Bella to face an angry looking Hannah.

"Bella did it." She smirked

"no I didn't, I was standing her with Edward talking. I didn't even touch her."

"Is this true?" Ms. Harper asked looking at Hannah.

"Yes, she didn't touch me but-"

"Very well then. We'll discuss this later Hannah. You to are free to carry on with your classes."

Bella grinned real big like she accomplished something.
What did you do I asked in my mind

I told you, I can get out if any bad situation. She said

I love you so much, now let's go to class. We wouldn't want to push our luck today. I said smiling at my love.

She grinned and we carried on with our class.