Bella volturi

chapter 1

As I made my way down the eerily silent halls of volttera castle, my sneakers making sqeaking sounds that echoed through the corridor, my thoughts roared and my head exploded with pain, making it feel like I have been set on fire. I soon saw a young girl, probably 15 it 16 years old, walk up and say to me,

"What it your purpose here?"

I howled in pain as the feeling of fire intensified.

"Jane dear, there is no need for that,"

said a milky vampire with black shiny hair and, beady red eyes.

"Now dear, what are you here for?"

I gasped in relief as the pain disappeared.

"I wish for death," I pleaded.

"And why is that," he asked.

"My one true love left me, he doesn't want me anymore," I explained.

" I think you would be a great addition to our guard, assuming you already know our secret, would you be willing to be burdened with immortality, " he asked. I thought about it. immortality, vampirism. "Yes," I say.

"Good," he exclaimed. "When will the transformation take place?," he asked. "As soon as possible."

"As you wish." "Jane, Felix, Demetri , Heidi,.Ciaus, Marcus, come," he ordered. "Yes master." they said in unison.

"Give her immortality," he commanded. Since you are having many vampires bite you, you will be the most powerful of us all," he said to me. With of flick of his wrist, they all suddenly were on top of me bent over. Then I felt it. The pain was indescribable, like someone is lighting you on fire from the inside out. It could've been days ,weeks ,months time ceased to matter much to me as I lay writhing in pain.

chapter 2

I felt the pain slowly seeping out of my body. it seeped out of my fingers and toes next where my feet ,then legs ,arms, and neck and head all were as cold as ice. the my heart took off! It beat so fast i thought i would fly up but the morphine Aro put in my system caused me to stay pinned to the bed they placed me on.

chapter 3

My heart stopped, literaly stopped beating. I thought I was dead, but realized that I had opened my eyes, not to angels and wings, but a pale, red eyed beauty. I marveled over her soft, but unmistakably there curves. Her hair was a luscious mahogany color.

Her top lip was slightly larger than the bottom one which was twisted into a grimace. A small dark haired vampire was standing next to her grinning like crazy. "How do you like your new image," she asked, eagerly.

chapter 4

"Thats me," I asked. I my eyes widened at the sound of my voice- bells ringing- .

"Of course silly who else would it be?" "Im Heidi by the way," she said.

"B-Bella," I said.

" You dont have to be afraid of me bella," she said.
" I finally have a shopping buddy". she said.

she reminded me of Alice. My chest suddenly seized up.