Chapter 13. the truth

Edwards pov

"Well," she said.

" You can tell me," I assured her.

"As of right now I can;

  mind read, future seek, control emotions, talk and control animals, control vampires, werewolves,faries, mortals,well anything really. Control the four elements,  shock you at a touch, set you aflame at a thought, paralyze you, strip your senses, get out of any bad situation, see your thoughts at a touch, levitate things, including myself, teleport, shoot lightning out of my eyes-cool right,see any powers humans or vampires have, enhaced hearing, sight, and super strength, put thoughts or beliefs into your head and make you believe them, shapeshift into anything, impersonate anything, including thier voice, and appearence, and much more.

i can also control the weather, and make my eyes turn colors to match my emotion, or just whenever. i can make any power stronger or weaker, steal it, or make it gone. I can also make my self appear human and change vampires back into humans or make them appear human. I can also erase memories of vampires or humans, or let them regain any memories they've lost or I've taken away, I also can have conversations with people in the mind,oh and I can shield sound and, I can tell when IM being lied to, and make anyone pregnant, mortal or not. oh and i can be a physical and mental shield and also protect others around me, and also bring anything back from the dead." She finished And  i couldn't believe how powerful she was.

I regretted leaving my love because, I know I've caused her pain , I've be in pain too. I missed  Bella and I wanted her to love me again, to feel her in my arms again, to hold her, to call her mine, to marry this girl, to protect her.

"Bella im so sorry I only left to protect you from myself, I love you and IM the stupidest excuse for a man and I should have never left IM an idi-"

She cut me off my smashing her lips to mine. Ah there's that shock that you only feel when you touch your mate. We continued like that until we slowly remembered where we were. Oh how I've missed my beautiful Isabella. And if all goes well, she will soon be Bella Cullen.

After we we reunited,

We walked hand in hand to the ballroom.

I was angered by Alecs thoughts when we reached our destination because he had feelings for Bella. 'that bastard, I finally had a chance to get Bella in my bed and he came and ruined it'

Bella obviously heard it too because I heard a beautiful mind say 'as if, I only have sights for one guy'  I then saw an image of me. She snapped her shield back in place. We were showered with congrats at our reunion. She grasped my hand and I wrapped my arm around her waist. Ah she was claiming me. We both heard the thoughts of another vampire who was undressing me with her eyes. Yuck. Oh how I've missed my Bella. My sweet selfless, thoughtful,smart,beautiful Bella.

She smiled after hearing my thoughts.

My Bella